Chapter 4 (Cuddling & Werewolves?)

Rain's pov
We pulled up to his house it was huge. It was raining I didn't want to get out the car. "Come on get out." James said I groaned "it's raining!" I said pointing to that rain on the window. "Okay how about this, wear my jacket. And run to the house." He suggested  "Fine but can you carry my bag?" I asked he agreed, he unzipped his jacket pulling it off. Oh my gawd his abs..he threw the jacket on my head, blocking my sight from seeing his godly body. I laughed and took it off, I handed him my book bag. I slipped on his jacket, it was baggy but perfect for me. He smelled so good too. I pulled up the hood "On three we run?" I said "Yeah 3." He said "1...2...3-" I counted I got out and went to run but I came face to nuzzle. My breath hitched I froze, there standing in front of me was a wolf..it wasn't normal sized it was like my height maybe taller, it was huge. "Rain..don't move.." I heard James say I slowly backed away, it growled. I stopped, I screamed when another wolf came out of no where and chased the one wolf toward me. I dived for the ground and watched as they jumped over me. They rolled into the dark rainy forest snapping at each others necks. I watched where they entered the forest and let out some shaky breaths, I got up and ran inside James's house. He wasn't anywhere to be found..what if he was eaten? Was I going to die? I started pacing...it was cold in his house. I heard a body shaking howl come from the forest. I gasped, running toward the window to see if it would come back. My eyes flickered the perimeter of the house and forest line. I saw some bushes move and out came a figure. I got scared and turned off all the lights. I got a bat that was on this walk piece, and stood by the door ready to attack the person. I watched as the door opened and the person walked in. I raised the bat and soon as I was about to hit them the lights came on. It was James..I let out a sigh of relief "Your okay." I said dropping the bat and hugging him tightly. "Yeah I'm fine but are you okay?" He asked resting his chin on my head. "I'm fine..do you normally have wolves that big around here?" I asked snuggling my head into his wet chest. "Actually about that...it's time to explain some stuff." He said pulling away. Uh oh..what did I get myself into?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rain's pov
"...Uh so your a werewolf...and..I'm your Luna..and we are mates?" I said trying to comprehend everything. He simply nodded, that's so cool! But I won't show it. "Okay." I said "I know this is tough but you have to keep it a secret okay?" He said grabbing my hand sending sparks through my body. "I won't." I said nodding. "Are you hungry?" He asked "Yeah a little." I said he nodded. "I will be in the kitchen yell if you need me." He said getting up and going into the kitchen. I laid down on the couch in a ball, it was cold. In minutes I was falling asleep. After a while he came back..."Rain, let me take you somewhere comfortable." He said I nodded I felt his arms slide under my body and lift me up. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was really warm. He took me upstairs into his room, and laid me down. "I'm downstairs if you need anything." He said leaving I sat up quickly "No stay!" I yelled he looked at me and smiled softly. "Okay but you better not be a sleep kicker." He said getting into bed with me. "Nope I'm a cuddle type." I said pulling off his jacket and resting my head on his chest. I snuggled into him but he didn't snuggle me back. I pouted looking up at him "Snuggle me back." I said whining. He chuckled lightly causing my heart to flutter, he enveloped me in his arms. "So this whole mate thing, how does it work?" I asked closing my eyes. He began telling me what is was..and how it was going to be and feel. I fell asleep listening to his voice, it was very soothing.