Chapter 6 (Cold)

Rain's pov
I was really cold for some reason as of now I was sitting on the couch of James's friend's cabin. I was bundled up in blankets. "Rain..." I heard James voice say I looked up and smiled when I saw him standing there. "Hey." I said he came and sat next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Yes I'm okay." I said snuggling into him. "I'm glad you are." He said smiling. "My friends went to get the doctor down the hill." He added. "For?" I asked "You're sick." He replied wrapping the blanket tighter around me.

"I'm fine." I said let out a sneeze. "See. And bless you." He added I smiled "Thanks." I said laughing. "I just got a cold." I continued trying to persuade him, I was really okay. "You could have hyperthermia, and I just want to make sure. They're did no harm in that, now is it?" He asked grabbing my hand under the blanket.

Oh wow, he was warm. Really warm. "Oh my god, you're really warm." I said shocked as I touched other places on his body. He cringed when I touched his face. "Sorry they're cold aren't they?" I questioned. He nodded but laugh, as he grabbed that one too.

"Very cold." He said smiling. He pulled me closer and rubbed my back. "Why do I need a Doctor when I got you?" She asked smiling. James couldn't help but chuckle lightly and smiled at that. "You're such a corn ball." He said.

After a few hours. The door opened and in walked James's friends and a Doctor? He walked over and Rain sat up so he could check her out and stuff. I did have a cold and he would give me medicine for it.

All in all I was okay and would be okay I just couldn't go back down the mountain until I was better which would soon blow over in no time.