Just starting out.

The girls surrounded the squirrel.
"Yoo hoo! Mister squirrel over here!" Rarity called. It punched her as she dodged quickly.
"Flutters. Maybe you could calm it?" Applejack asked hopefully.
"Watch out" yelled rainbow pushing applejack out the way of the squirrels tail.
Rainbow dash leapt up an blasted it.
Then acorns started to get hurdled at the girls.
Twilight watched from behind a bush. How could she fight like them?
Rarity and pinkie cornered it in midair as they kicked down on the squirrel.
"Now is your chance Fluttershy, go for it!" Pinkie chirped.
Fluttershy gulped then ran for the squirrel.
"Ok you meanie! It's time for you to stop! Precure Butterfly swarm!!"

A swarm of sparkly bright pink butterflies surrounded the monster transforming it into a normal squirrel

"Yeah Fluttershy!" Rainbow cheered as the girls went normal again.
"That was great but how am I supposed to train?" Twilight asked coming out of the bush.
"She's right we need to train her." Applejack said.
"But not now! We got school tomorrow!" Pinkie said.
The girls laughed and headed on a bus back.
Meanwhile back at equestria valley...
"No!!! You failed batrina! You will suffer the consequences!" Nightmare roared in disgust.
"Please mistress. Give me one more chance. I will be sure to destroy them!" Batrina said.
"Fine, one more chance. Or you will Gain my sister's fate" nightmare moon muttered pointing to the moon.
"I will destroy them your majesty." She said bowing.

Twilight was laying in her bed. She then fell asleep as a scene formed in her mind...
A dark sorceress cornering an angel like woman and trapping her in the moon...
Twilight's eyes snapped open as she snapped opened her eyes. She couldn't help that the woman seemed familiar.
She had to defeat nightmare moon just somehow.