The New kid (Ashton Irwin)

"Lily James, please report to the office".

Wow what a wonderful way to come back from break. I was curious to find out what in the world I had done this time.

*Knock knock*

"Come in Ms. James"

"Hello Mr. Nolan, did I do something wrong to deserve such a joyous trip to your office"? I said sarcastically.

"Well, actually I was hoping you could help a new student get a look around campus"?

Did he just ask me? I guess to keep myself out of trouble I can do this one task for him. How hard could it be to point out the restrooms and the lunchroom?

"Sure Mr. Nolan"

I gasped as I seem the most beautiful figure of a male I had ever seen.

"Hello there my name is Ashton, but you can call me Ash. Everyone does"

I got chills as I held out my hand and stuttered.
"H-h-iiiiii, I'm Lily"

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lily" he said with such a sweet and raspy tone.

"Now that you know each others names, Lily I am hoping you can please treat our new student as a friend and show him the ropes around here. Mr. Irwin, let me know if your questions are being answered".

I just stared like a little kid staring at a toy through the window.

"Where would you like to start Ashton?"

"I was thinking you could show me were my classes are seeing that I don't know my way around". I think he was being funny but I wasn't sure.

"Ok, right this way"

This was going to be interesting.

As I am walking around to show off the school I feel like I am showing Ash off because every girl in the school is staring at him.

Out of nowhere he walks beside me puts his arm around me and smiles as he says "Yeah I'm with her, is there problem? Nothing to see here, carry on". So sarcastic.

Shocked is not a word that I would use for what had just happened, I was a bit pleased by the feeling of him so close to me.

"Sorry about that beautiful" he said in a gentle voice.

Beautiful huh? Well that escalated quickly.

"I was wondering if there's anything you can show me after school?" He said and I wasn't really sure what he wanted to see. Our town is so lame that I couldn't imagine what I could "show" him.

"Well we can go to the museum. Dammit that sounds lame sorry, of course you don't want to see the museum." I am such an idiot. Why was this tall, thin, chiseled, curly haired boy with hazel eyes doing to me right now?

Ashton looked straight into my eyes, stepped closer to me to where our lips almost touched and whispered so soft that I could feel every word coming out if his mouth on my lips. "The museum will be perfect, as long as you're there."

Feel free to request whatever you'd like.