I don't want to be like him

I woke up around 10. That was late to me but maybe not to everyone else. My house was dead silent, everyone was gone. I went downstairs to my kitchen and grabbed a bowl for my cereal. There was a note on my stove, it was from my mom because she left last.
Morning Annabella,
There are some pancakes I'm the microwave left over. Me and your dad both had to leave early today. I'll be back before dinner. If you want you can go out for a while. Love you.
XoXo, Mom❤️
I left the note there, put the bowl back and got my pancakes out of the microwave, much better than cereal. I ate and then decided to take up on my moms offer and go out. I went upstairs and put on a pair of jean shorts and black cropped tank top and tied a flannel around my waist. I put on a long gold chain necklace with a simple rod hanging on it and put on my construction worker looking boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my regular makeup which was just natural and went outside. I looked down at my phone and it was 11 now. I went and knocked on Blake's door. An older women maybe in her forties answered. "Hey, uh is Blake home?" "No sorry hun he just left. I'll tell him you came by though." "Ok thanks." Now what was I going to do today. I decided to walk to Blake's spot. It took me about twenty minutes to get there, same as last time. I saw someone sitting on the ground where me and Blake sat last night. "Blake?" He turned around and smiled at me. "Oh, hey Anna." He gestured for me to come sit and I did. "What're you doing here?" "A lot to think about on a day like this..." "Do you need someone to talk to?" "I don't know. I have a lot to say, but I don't want you to become weirded out by me or anything. I don't want to loose someone like you." "Aww Blake talk to me. That's what friends are for." "Well...today marks three months since my dad left my family and I've started to realize he's a horrible man and I looked up to him. I'm ashamed that I look up to him and I'm just disgusted with myself. I don't want to be like that." "Aww Blake, you're an amazing person. You're never going to be like that." "But what if I do." "NO BLAKE STOP YOU WON'T" "maybe not." "Only time will tell." Blake grabbed my hand and stood up, pulling me up with him. "Let's do something" "like what?" "Something fun!" He started running and I chased him. "Where are you going?!?" "Follow me!" We ran all the way to his yard. "Why are we here?" I giggled. "Well I was going to run somewhere fun but I'm hungry." He said throwing himself on the grass. I laid down next to him. He rolled over to face me so I faced him and we just sat there, staring into each other's eyes, smiling. "You're beautiful." I giggled. "Aww thanks cutie." "But Blake, why are we on your lawn." "Because I'm in love with this grass!" He said kissing the lawn. I laughed. "Stop!" "Anna, did I ever tell you that your laugh is cute?" "Nope." "Well it's the cutest thing I've ever heard." I started to blush. "Guess what?" "What?" I got a video of you kissing the grass and it's definitely going on snapchat." "Aww you suck." We both laughed. Blake got up and so did I. "Let's go inside." He said. I nodded and followed him. "I WANT SOME CHICKEN FUCKING NUGGETS BOII!" He yelled as soon as we got inside. I rolled my eyes at him. "Was that really necessary." "Yep, pretty much." His brother came out of his room and started taking to us. "Dude, Why are you yelling and who is she?" I smiled at him and waved. "Oh Austin this is my friend Anna, she just moved here." "Hi, Anna I'm Blake's brother." I smiled and said hi back then Blake dragged me away to his room. He sat on his bed and like an idiot I stood there, I'd never been in a boys room before except my boyfriends and like family but that's it. "Come sit with me." I nodded and crawled onto his bed. I leaned against the wall and we started to talk. "What do you want to do?" "Um... Aren't you hungry?" "Oh yeah, let's go to Chik-fil-a." "Alright." "Wait Anna." "Yeah?" "You seem uncomfortable, are you alright?" Shit he could tell I was feeling weird. "Yeah I'm fine, lets go eat." "Ok but if you're uncomfortable let me know." He grabbed my hand and smiled. "I will." We got in his car and we drove to Chik-fil-a. We ordered the same thing. A chicken sandwich and then Blake drove us back to his house. I'd spent the whole rest of the day there with him.

Authors Note!!! Sorry for not updating in so long. I've had some writers block but here we go. Hopefully this chapter didn't bore you too much:) ~Eme