Not so bad?

Anna's POV

We pulled into the driveway of my new house and let me tell you, it was huge! There were at least three floors, which compared to my old one story house with only two bedrooms it was big. There was a boy outside next door, sitting on the steps. He was blonde and looked about my age. I got out of the van and grabbed a box. I set it down inside and my parents followed with boxes in their arms. I went back outside and the boy was in my driveway. "Umm... Can I help you?" I asked in the nicest way possible. "Oh... Hey I just wanted to say hi!" "Oh hi, I'm Anna." I gave him my hand to shake and he shook it nervously. "I'm Blake, your new neighbor I guess." I laughed awkwardly. This was weird, he was hot, and I was awkward. How could things get any better? I asked myself sarcastically.  "So where'd you move from?" "Miami, Florida." "Wow that's far from here!" "Yeah, it took forever to get here." My mom and dad were still taking everything out of the van. They just ignored us basically. "So, what do you like to do?" "Oh I dance, cheer, model, act, and I can sing a little." He laughed. "Damn you're like what every girl wishes they were!" "Not really, who ever said I was good at any of those things?" I giggled. "Hey wanna go do something? I can show you around a little bit if you want." "Sure just let me go tell my mom." I wasn't dressed the best and my hair was probably a disaster. I was wearing high waisted black shorts, a maroon and gray stripped loose crop top, and white converse. I had my hair down, it was straight and I had natural makeup on. I'm sure he thought I was a disaster. "I'm going to look around with the neighbor bye mom!" She said goodbye back and then I went outside. I ran my fingers through my mess of hair before we left. "So do you want to go to the beach or the ice cream shop first. Oh and there's this cool place I want to show you!" "Um let's go to the beach first." He nodded and we walked down the cracked cement road. "So why'd you move to Houston?" "I don't know, it's what my mom thought was best for my family but I think it's pretty dumb we were living very nicely in Miami." "Oh, well you'll like Texas it's nice here too." "Yeah, I'm already liking it a little more than I thought." I smiled at the ground to myself. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all.