Science

I missed the school bus. So I ran to school in case of somehow getting detention. I walk in through the school gates, and remember how big the school is. I quickly walk past the "popular fucktards". Yes, I know I swear in every sentence I think about, and that isn't always bad. It lets me express my feelings.

First 2 lessons are Chemistry. I like Chemistry, especially when you get to do lots of experiments and blow up stuff. You never actually get to blow up stuff though. It seems like that in the movies but when it comes to doing experiments in school, well there is nothing to blow up. 

There is my teacher Mr.Indigo. Like I mean, who has a name named after a colour of the rainbow. He can be nice sometimes but also quite mean. I sit by myself. Pretty much every experiment we do we need a lab partner, so I partner up with, well, um, the teacher. The teacher ends up doing all the work because I never really understood what was going on. I just liked the experiments, never really liked where you had to explain the activity series and periodic table. I do remember caesium is the most reactive element, so I'm not that bad.

I partnered with the teacher as usual and we did this really cool experiment although I couldn't really follow what was actually  going on. It was like this thing. It was a really cool thing, and yeah it was really cool. I want to do it again so I could seen what you have to do.