My son. My forever

It was 7am. I saw my son walking to my bed.
"Mommy" He said crying.
"Baby whats wrong?" I asked him and i picked him up and laid him on my chest.
"I had a bad dream."
"Don't be scared baby, you a big boy." I lifted him up and gave him a big kiss. He started giggling.
"Mommy? Wheres daddy he said he was gonna be here when i wake up" He said sadly.
I told him.."Daddy comming back he just went to grab something from his house"
"Owk mommy... Can you call daddy?"
"Ummm Yeaaa-noo". When i said that he pouted. Then he got off my bed and went to his room. I followed him. He started to tear up so i picked him up and said. " Daddy is on his way right now". He had a big smile on his face. "Now let mommy brush those big boy teeth so when daddy come you can show him". He hopped off me and grabbed his tooth brush. We went in my room and i brushed his teeth for him. "Now let mommy brush her teeth."
"Owk". I put on little bill for him and put him on my bed. I grabbed my phone and went in the bathroom and called dj. Dj picked up like he had a rough night.. I did kick him out but oh well.
Phone convo
Me: Dj Come to my house right now, keith wants you
Dj: Ok Ill be there in 15
I hung up and brushed my teeth.
When i got finished i grabbed keith and asked him "what do you want to eat?"
"Pancake mommy pancake." He said. So pancake it is. I knocked on the guest room but eve wasn't there. Shes always missing for some reason. I went down stairs and turned on the tv for keith. I put him down and he went on the couch. -Ding dong- the bell rung, "Mommy its daddy, mommy its daddy !" I looked out the window it was dj. When dj walked in Keith was so happy. "DADDY! DADDY! mommy look its daddy" he said happily. " I know its daddy" i rolled my eyes at him and finished cooking? Dj picked him up and started talking to him.
"Whats up little man" Dj said.
"Dont call him that" i said to dj.
"Whats up with you raven"
"Nothing i just cant stand you"
"Well stop cooking and have a seat"
"Um excuse me?"
"Nothing ray".. "Did you eat yet?" He asked Keith.
"No mommy make me pancake"
I laughed and said "thats right".
5 mins later
"His food is ready.. You can feed him now." Dj fed keith while i went up stairs picked out my fit. As i was getting dressed Dj managed his way to my bed room. "Umm you finish feeding keith?" I asked him.. I had on just my bra and under on but i didn't care i was looking in the mirror while talking to him. "No your cousin just came in the house and i asked her to feed him".
"Oh... Ok.. Well how can i help you i said giggling." He slammed my room door and said "Im tired of you trying me"
"How am i trying you??"
" Everytime i come here you disrespecting me... and i love you sooooo much.. look i don't want her i want you i been wanted you i know i fucked up but we cant change the past." He looked at me and said. "Raven I love you" . Then he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my neck.
"Dj i don't Lo-" He kissed me on my lips but i didn't kiss him back, i gave him a look of disgust. And i shook my head. He then grabbed my neck and started kissing me again. He lifted me up and place me on my bed then look off my underwear, he started to kiss my stomach down to my pussy.. Im not gonna lie i got pretty wet.. After a couple of kisses he started licking and sucking on it.
Alarm goes off
"Oh shit. I gotta go"
"Where you gotta go"
"To take Keith to his appointment"
"Tell your cousin to do it we handling business"
"No i need to leave dj" i pushed him off me. I put on my underwear and got dressed. "You coming?" I asked.. "Of course" he said.
I got my purse and went down stairs eve was gone with Keith so i called her.
"Eve where are you"
"Taking Keith to the doctor dj told me to take him when i was finish feeding him"
I looked at dj and said "this was a set up huh?? Just so you can get my goodies??"
"Nah. I just wanted you to know that i still love and care for you, oh yea and that lil boyfriend william you got keep him away from my son"
"Or what?" I said with a cricket smile.
-knock, Knock
"Hes not even my boyfriend he just somebody i mess with."I said walking away backwards towards the door. I opened the door and it was Nevah.
"Hey bestfriendd" I said
"Hey Girl i brought some wine for us"
"Well come on in. Wheres Amyra ?"
"Oh shad is getting her out the car now"
"Oh ok" I waved at shad.
"Wheres Keith i brought something for him"
"He with e-"
"Your cousin"
"Yessss mam"
"Hey dj" Neavh said.
"He dont wanna talk right now. Hes kinda mad."
"Well ima leave him alone before he turn incredible hawk on me"
I busted out laughing. "Childish ass" dj said. "Boy shut up" i said to dj. Dj grabbed my hand and forced me upstairs. "Dijon.. I don't love you anymore what don't you understand its over, been over longgg time ago stop tryna make me love you cause i cant and i wont". Dj then stormed out the house and slammed my front door. I went down stairs and seen shad and nevah kisses. "well i do have a guest room you know.. Ill watch Amyra go up stairs with that" i said..
Shad picked nevah up and went to the guest room. "And make sure you wash them covers when your finished!!" I yelled. I played with Amyra then put her to sleep. Then i fell asleep.
End of chapter