Date with Him

It was 7:30pm and i was so ready to go out.

I put on my nude lip stick and walked down the stairs

I put on my nude lip stick and walked down the stairs. I got an knock on my door so i opened it. "Hey your early"
"Yea i wanted to give you something" He gave me a dozen of flowers. "Aww thanks" i said.
"Hold up let me put this in a vase, you can come in" He came in. "Woah" he said.
"Huh?"
"Nothing " he said.
I put the flowers up. "Ok we can leave now"
We left and went in the car. "So wheres your son?" He asked.
"With my cousin, she babysits for me all the time"
"So you go out often"
"Lets just say my job is complicated as it is so i need him to be watched, where are we going anyway?"
"To a restaurant"
"Ok"
20 mins passed
"The capital grille?"
"Yes" He said. It was so beautiful.

"Can we sit out side?" I asked him

"I already got reservations for outside." I was low-key feeling him already. We went on the out side part, sat down and started talking. "So did you graduate from college?"
"Yea i got my major in phycology"
"Wow thats impressive"
"You?"
"Well, I'm still in the process of getting my major in pharmacist degree"
"Thats good" he said
I smiled. "You have gorgeous teeth."
"Thanks" i said.
The waiter comes and takes our order.
"What would you like to drink and eat?"
"I will like to have water with lemon and steak cooked well done with mashed potatoes."
"And for you sir?"
"Wine, Salmon with dirty rice."
"Ok i will get that right up for you guys." We started to get deep into the conversation. I really like this guy now. Like you know how when you meet people and they not who you think they are? Well it was just like that. He looked in my eyes and told me everything about his life, i was really surprised. We got our food and ate/talk at the same time. When we got finished he left a tip and he dropped me off home. I gave him a hug and i went into my house.
20 mins later i get a text from him.
It reads:
Daniel: I really had a nice time with you. Hope this wont be the last time seeing you, good night gorgeous.

I was feeling him. But he got a girlfriend so i wont bother messing with people relationships, I'm grown i deserve better.
I took off my cloths and went to sleep.
The next morning i get a phone call from Daniel.
Phone convo:
Daniel: Good morning.
Me: Morning. I said in my sleepy voice
Daniel: Want to grab breakfast?
Me: What time?
Daniel: I will pick you up in an hour.
Me: You giving commands now?
Daniel: No you asked what time so i gave you one 9:00 sharp please.
Me: Ok see you at 9