Want it.. Need it

READ AT OWN RISK !!!
SHOULDN'T READ IF UNDER 17
WARNING SEXUAL CONFLICT !!

William tied my hair up as i took off my pants.. Then he unlatched my bra and started kissing on my neck.
~Moans~ "Dam".
He then put his hand between my legs and fingered me. I spread my legs tighter then it was. After 2 minutes of getting extra wet, he slowly put me on his bed and went down on me. At first he was kissing it but then his tongue came out and started swirling it around and licking the right spots.
"Ughh Yess". I moaned as i was almost catching an organism.
I put my hand on his head and swirled my 😼 while he was still about to make me cum.
I then pulled him off me and gave him head. At first it was just slow sucks, but i started to increase it a little faster. Not too far ahead i started to deep throat. After i put a condom and let him hit it from the back..
As my pussy gripped tight and tighter he said;
~"God Dam baby". And smacked my ass.
~ "Oh Fuckkkk Daddy, Ughhh,Ughh"
(Bites Lips)
He grabbed my hips and started to give me faster strokes. Then he busted.
~ "Really Willam??"
~ "Well i cant help it, you got good pussy"
I signed and took nice bath.
William is like my best-friend but then again he more like my fucking buddy. I talk to him about my problems because i trust him, more then i trusted my Ex/ Baby daddy Dijon. William and i met actually in middle school but we never did anything on this type of level.. We was just associates, i was dating dijon at the time middle school till 2015 in the beginning of the year.
I was in college and i didn't have enough money to pay my tuition and i got fired from hooters fucking with my low life ass ex. So you know what i did i started stripping! I don't care I'm not ashamed either. People always said "What kind of mother are you?" Bitch I'm a dam good one.
-Phone Rings-
"Its nevah" I said to myself.
-Phone Convo.
Me: Hey
Nevah: Whats up Boooooo !
Me: I was chilling with William
nevah: (Laughs) Mhmm bet he was tearing it up
Me: But thats none of your business. ( I bust out laughing)
nevah: Girl i already know.. ANYWAYS! Keith still at the house with your cousin?
Me: Of course im bout to leave in a few to get ready for later.
neavah: You think she'll watch Amyra for me chaud went out with dijon them lord knows when he coming back
Me: Yeeea ima hit it up later though alright.
nevah: Ok boo

End of convo.
I got out the tub and wrapped a towel around me.
"William!" . I yelled.
"WILLIAM!" I yelled louder.
He didn't answer me. I looked out the window and i notice his car was gone. So i got dressed and left.
As i was riding in my car i started turning up my music volume. But then my phone rung, and it was connected to the car bluetooth.

Phone Convo
Neavah: Hello?
Me: Whatss Up?
Neavah: Are you almost here
Me: Yes im around the Corner
Neavah: Ok see you in a little
End of Convo.
-15 mins later
I pulled up in Neavah drive way. Nevah came out with Amyra
"So much for being around the corner.. It look you almost 20 mins since you said around the coner."
"My bad i run off black people time not every one is half white like you." I said historically.
"Hey pretty girl" I said to Amyra.
She waved at me.
"Aww she so cute"
"Say thank you" neavah command her.
"Think yoou" She said in a soft voice.
After Neavah got in the car we went straight to my house. As i pulled up i seen Dijon car in my driveway.
" What the fuck " I whispered.
I jumped out the car and opened my house door there he was on the couch holding Keith.
"Dj what the fuck, this anit your house you cant just show up without telling me!" i said angrily.
"Raven just chill i just came by to see my son-"
"OK you should've called me how'd you get in anyway?!"
"Your cousin she was the only one here-"
"Eve COME HERE NOW!"
Eve walked down the stairs slowly with confusion on her face..
"Yeee-yess? Before you start yelling at me i thought you told him that he can come so I-"
" So you let him in?? You know what.. Whatever, neavah needs you to watch her daughter while we go to work"
Dj looked at me and said "Work? Raven -"
"Say one more word Dejon Omari James... And i will call the cops in here Mr. I get money from the streets, You see this house im living in? The food me and my son eat? The bills that always stay paid? And paying off my tuition? This ass is paying for it so shut the fuck up."
Ive always been independent never asked a man for shit, not even my father. I had to do what i had to do.
I went up stairs and got my cloths for tonight. I over heard Neavah and Chaud arguing about baby sitting. Dam why we had to be the stupid ones to fall in love and get pregnant by them hoodlums...
"Neavah lets get tf out of here we gotta go!"
So we left and hit it at King Of Diamonds.
When we got there we went thru the back and got dressed. I put on an all white one piece it had diamonds going around the boob area.

 I put on an all white one piece it had diamonds going around the boob area

I looked soooo thick in it. Neavah had on a red one piece.

 Neavah had on a red one piece

I looked at Neavah and said. "Dam girl you must be shutting down the club tonight."
She laughed and said.. "Nah WE shutting this bitch down tonight." We Did our Sister Check.
"Teeth?" I asked
"Clean." She answered
"Hair?." I asked
"Good." She answered
"Booty?" I asked
" Looking Juicy." She said smacking it.
We let them other girls leave out first cause we save the best for last.

End of Chapter!