After Breakfast

When we got back from our morning date, i had Daniel to sit wait for me while i change out my cloths.
"You can get comfortable" i told him then went upstairs.
I put on my pajamas then went down stairs.
"Took you long enough" he said laughing.
"Well if 5 mins long to you then ok" i giggled. "You want anything to drink?" I asked
"'Mmm, No I'm good"
I went by him and whispered in his ear "Oh come on, we by our self no kids-" i started kissing on his neck
"Don't start nothing you can't finish" he said smiling.
I sat on the couch and we started talking about our kids. Then we watched football.
"Dam is that odell B?" I asked
"Yea that's my cousin" he said. I looked at him and said "stop lying!"
"I'm dead ass serious" he said seriously. "Well you gonna let me meet him?" i asked.

"Actually i'm catching a plane to his house next weekend, ill talk to him tho." "hmm." I signed. Then he took the glass out my hand and flipped me over. He looked me in my eyes and said dam your beautiful, but i knew he was saying that to get in my pants. I want to wait a while and get to him better to fuck. "Hahaha" i laughed softly. BUT he wouldn't stop sucking on my neck, and i was getting soaked! Slowly kissing up my neck to my lips. We started tongue kissing, he slipped his finger in my pussy gave it a massage. "Dam this shit tight and wet" he stated. I leaned my head back bitting my lips, he took out his finger and i sucked my juices off it. "Yea you dangerous" he said. "Ha told you, you not ready for this". I said. My door bell rung. He got off and and went to the bathroom. It was Neavah, "BESTFRIENDDDD!!" We both screamed. "Dam look at you looking like a wife already".
"Girlll look what he brought me today" she said all happy. It was a 2016 Brand new Bmw. "DAMMMMMMM!" i yelled. I ran to the car and took a look inside. My niece (shes my god daughter but i call her my niece because me and neavah is like sisters) was in there. "Hey pretty girl, I missed you sooo much" i gave her a big hug, and brung her in my house. Daniel came out and ask "who's this gorgeous baby", she smiled and said "My mommy baby" neavah walked him laughing. "Hey im her best friend".
"Nice too meet you, didn't i see you with her at the gym?"