Coffee Shop Soundtrack (Jalex Fanfic)

Hey guys this is the first fanfiction we've written so tell us what you think okay?Theres more updates to come! This story will have lots of potential triggers sooo. ***TRIGGER WARNING***

~

Lost and insecure

You found me, you found me

Lyin' on the floor

Surrounded, surrounded

You found me, you found me

Why'd you have to wait?

Where were you? Where were you?

Just a little late

*flash back*

Jack POV:

I ran into the bathroom locking the door, I grabbed a bandage out of my top drawer to put on my bleeding thigh. 

“FAGGOT! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!? DID I SAY WE WERE FINISHED YET?” I flinched as my father’s voice grew nearer as he stomped up the stairs. Before I knew it he was dragging me from the bathroom and down the stairs into the kitchen.

He slammed my head against the wooden paneling before pressing his heavy foot down on my chest, restricting my breathing and causing my chest to pop painfully.

“YOU STUPID FUCKING QUEER, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN’T LIKE GETTING FUCKED UP THE ASS YOU WOULDN’T BE IN THIS SITUATION! ILL BEAT YOU TILL YOUR STRAIGHT”

He screamed before slamming my head against the ground causing me to black out. 

*Present time*

Alex POV:

Locking up the shop I sighed, just another boring Tuesday afternoon in a coffee shop here in Baltimore.  It’s been the same routine for several months now; wake up, play video games, go to work, go home, and repeat. I must admit everything is getting rather monotonous. I stepped outside into the brisk winter air, looking down the dead streets I noticed a distinct figure walking towards the forest near the edge of the city. That’s strange, there’s nothing out there, I should know, that’s where my house is, there’s nothing but dark forests and wild animals.  I started heading towards my house keeping a close eye on the strange figure.  Something seemed off, I was close enough to see that his shoulders kept quivering slightly, as if he was crying- no- sobbing.  I decided to go and see if he was alright, I broke out into a slight run to catch up with him before he was swallowed by the black trees.

Jack POV:

Walking towards the forest I kept my hand securely wrapped around the pistol in my hoodies pocket. I’ve thought about this night over and over in my head. I know what I’m doing is right, no one’s going to miss me; I highly doubt anyone will even notice. That’s why I’ve decided to do it in the forest; no one will care enough to ask where I went. Dammit Jack! I cursed myself silently as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I promised myself that I wouldn’t cry, that there was no reason to, that I would be happier in the end, and so will everybody else.  I’ll be doing everyone a favor, after all who would miss the poor little Jack Bassam Barakat?  Suddenly I was ripped from my self-loathing thoughts by an unfamiliar voice.

“Hey! Hey… guy in the black hoodie!!” I turned awkwardly to face the owner of the voice.  He was clad in black skinny jeans and a Blink-182 sweatshirt, his honey brown hair swept lightly over his eyes. I had to admit he was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

The boy caught up to me and looked at me under the street lamps illumination. 

“Hey, what are you doing way out here this late?” He asked with a questioning tone

“I.. i..I’m just going for a walk” I stuttered out, I mean what was I supposed to say? – Oh you know I’m just heading out into the woods to kill myself- No, I couldn’t say that.  

The floppy haired boy looked at me with amused concern in his eyes.

“Oh, so you were just going for a walk, alone in the forest, in the middle of the night, with tears running down your face? Yeah okay.” He stated with sarcasm dripping from his words. “Alright it’s late why don’t you come back to my house and get some rest.”

I was shocked; no one had ever spoken to me with concern like that… it was weird.

He looked at me with sad curiosity in his eyes, then took me by my wrist and began pulling me towards what I suppose is his house.