Somewhere In Neverland

A/N

Okay guys this is our next update. Its relatively long, it was actually supposed to be longer but we decided to save the next part for the next update. We didnt get almost any comments this time and it kinda made us sad. But thanks again to HailDarkLordJayy  for commenting again. We really do appreciate the comments guys, and remember the more comments we get the faster we update, just because it motivates us. It lets us know that you are liking it! Vote if you like it! Also, we wrote this  late at night and were to lazy to grammar check it. So if theres any big mistakes like mispellings or repeated words please comment and we'll change it. PLEAASSEE COMMENTT. Sorry this author note is so long. xP <3 - Brookie and Em.

So here we go again
Wishin’ we could start again

Wendy run away with me
I know I sound crazy
Don’t you see what you do to me?
I wanna be your lost boy
Your last chance, a better reality

Wendy we can get away
I promise if you’re with me, say the word and we’ll find a way
I can be your lost boy, your last chance
Your "everything better" plan
Oh, somewhere in Neverland
(Somewhere in Neverland)

We’ll start a life of the plain and the simple
Of great times with far better people

Jacks Pov

I woke up with a warm figure lying beside me. Still dazed from the long night of sleep; I reached over to touch the unfamiliar object only to stick my fingers in a warm wet cave like thing.

“What the fuck” Alex groaned, shocked from being awoken so strangely.

“ALEX?” Why the fuck was Alex in my bed? What happened? Oh my god. I was right, he is a strange man and he drugged me… then raped me… I KNEW IT! But my ass didn’t hurt, and we were both clothed.

“Why are you in my bed?” I asked cautiously. He smirked slightly before replying.

“Oh, you don’t remember?” he said while crawling towards me “All the thhiiiinnngggs we did last night?” At this point he was practically kissing me. I braced myself for whatever he was going to do next. Only to have him sit back on his heels and chuckle slightly.

“Dude, you look like a scared puppy.” He giggled “Nothing happened. When I got home last night I carried you into bed. But before I could leave, you kinda grabbed me and called me a Teddy Bear. I didn’t want to wake you so I just slept here.”

I could feel my face turn bright red as he said it, revealing my embarrassment. Cursing my cheeks and cuddly tendencies I ducked my head down before whispering “Oh.. well erm, I’m gunna go take a shower,” and hurrying out of the room.

Alex POV

I smirked to myself as I watched Jack scurry out of the room. Getting up to make breakfast I let my mind wander to Jacks life. He hadn’t really told me anything, I mean I told him a bunch of shit about my life but he just stayed a closed book. All I know about him is that he’s Lebanese and he plays the guitar like a god. I wonder what his home life is like; did he even have a home? I mean I know less about him than I do about the Queen of England, and that’s diddly squat.

I decided I would ask him about it when he got out of the shower. Then I finished making pancakes and set them on the table. Jack came into the room shirtless, wearing only a pair of borrowed sweatpants which were a bit too short for his lanky legs. He watched only the ground as he walked over and took the seat across from me, immediately digging into his pancakes. His eyes remained trained down, never looking at me. I wonder if hes still embarrassed.