fourteen

T Y P E - chapter fourteen

99,964 likes • liked by quavohuncho, marcinho11, kyliejennernatashaclotaire: cant keep her man off my instagram 🙄 behind the scenes with @savagexfenty im so excited for you guys to see what's coming!!! 778 comments (limited) ameliahuff: who can b...

natashaclotaire: cant keep her man off my instagram 🙄 behind the scenes with @savagexfenty im so excited for you guys to see what's coming!!!
778 comments (limited)
ameliahuff: who can blame him 🥵
theshaderoom: 😍😍😍
marcinho11: @playboy
badgalriri: 🤩🤩🤩
natashaclotaire: @marcinho11 blocked and reported.
nickiminaj: 👑💍🥰
travisscott: Guilty 😳😳
dreamdoll: 😍😍🥵

—

"So, I've been watching Emily in Paris with daisy. Is this how you French people really live? If so, why would you ever come to a country like this? I swear, Germans are just so unromantic. Even the best Marco could do was buying you all of this expensive fancy shit, nein?"

On a Wednesday afternoon, Amelia entered Natasha's bedroom unannounced, collapsing on her bed and forcing the Ivorian to hastily press a button on her phone. "I mean, it's actually kind of embarrassing to know I've gotten all my prior relationship experience from the men here. They're like rocks. They're just so sensible and disciplined and cold—and it's true, they fucking suck at  Valentine's Day. Sexuality is always frowned upon in the mainstream media. But in France, even the presidents are like, shameless pussy eaters. I mean, hello? Macron's wife was his schoolteacher."

"Germans hate Valentine's Day?" Natasha cheeks were warm as she sat up, distractedly shooting a text to Marco on her phone—without Amelia's knowledge, of course. Amelia knew she was going out soon, but Tasha had already convinced her that it was yet another one of her superfluous events—perhaps a fashion show, or an after party. But the real reason Natasha hadn't disclosed her affair with Marco Reus, even a month after it began, was for the very reason she'd brought up. "The men here aren't so unromantic," she breathed, instantly thinking of Marco and all of the sweet things he'd done for her. "Their idea of romance is just...well, I suppose you're right. It's not like how it is back in France, that's for sure. Why do you bring this up, anyways? Have you found yourself to be the victim of attraction to someone from a different country?"