Musical Friendship, Unite !

DAY 4

KADIENNE

It's the fourth day and we still don't have any idea . Me, Lily and Ashleigh sit at our desk, depressed, not knowing what to do.

"Why don't we ask Ms. Samara what to do?" I ask Ashie and Lily.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Ashie replies.

"Yeah, because we don't want her to lose hope on us." Lily says.

"We need to do something to complete this mission." Ashie says.

"And you better tell me about your secret mission or..." Hannah butts in from behind.

"Hannah, why do you have to be so nosy ?!" I start to scream at her.

"Just ignore her and concentrate, Kad." Lily advises.

"Umm.. okay." I say, mentally giving up.

"Whatever." Hannah says, rolls her eyes, and walks away.

LILY

"Hey, I know !" Ashie yells not-so-loudly.

"This better be a good idea." I say.

"You guys saw that Fall Weather Friends episode of Mlp ?"

"Yeah, but, what's that got to do with this ?" Kad asks.

"Duh! They both run quite fast don't they ? Yes they do ! So, we will ask them to run a race."

"But, how will that help ?" I question her.

"Didn't you see that episode? AJ and Rainbow become good friends right after that !"

"Ashie! That's great !" I and Kad exclaim. Well, hopefully.

(Later, in Recess)

Ashleigh leans against the wall, and looks from Martin to Peter. Ms.Samara made Peter sit behind Martin, in the hopes that they might make up. But they're glaring daggers at each other right now. 

"So, I was wondering... which of you is the faster runner ?" She asks. I stare at her. Way to go to make things worse between enemies.

"Me. Duh." Peter says.

"Don't be too confident. It's me." Martin says.

"Please. Who won the gold medal in races ?"

"I didn't participate. That doesn't make me slower." 

"Why don't you just have a race and see ?" I say, before the arguments can get any bigger. Martin and Peter narrow their eyes at each other.

"It is on." 

(At the Ground)

"On your marks ! Get set ! Go !" I start the race.

"And the two are on ! This is surely going to be the most interesting race in our country's history !!" Ashie says holding on to her made-from-paper mike.

"Ashie I think you should stop doing commentary and watch the race." Kad says. Ashie rolls her eyes. 

"Whatever." She mumbles and holds her mike closer to her mouth. "Peter is in the lead, now it's Martin. Peter...Martin...Peter....Martin...Peter.... Both finish their first lap. Gosh. they're fast runners. Just half a lap more... Wait, what was that ? Peter fell down ! Martin's in the lead. Peter's catching up quite fast and... it's a tie !" She concludes her commentary and puts her mike down. 

"You... you... cheater !" Peter shouts.

"What do you mean, 'cheater' ?" Martin asks. 

"You pushed me !"