MEMORIES...

Dear Diary,

Today, I had a nice little walk down memory lane, and I recollected some of my unforgettable days of sixth class. I just wanted to share a few with you. Like the day we went to the active farm school....

"Are you sure Ashleigh ? I dont think it's a good idea." I said.

"Oh, come on ! What's wrong with this combination ?" She replied, holding on to her glass of Pepsi.

"Oh, well... It's just that.. who eats chips dipped in soft drink ?"

Ashleigh sighed."Ian had oranges with sauce and rice with cookies. Nothing wrong with this, is there ?"

"I guess you do have a point."

"Then give me the chips !!" She promtly snatched the packet from me. I nodded. 'She's not going to change.' We were almost there. Samantha couldn't come and Kadienne was with some other girls.

"We're here ! Leave your haversacks here and come on out !" Ms.Sweetcream announced. Me and Ashleigh looked at each other. This was going to be so exciting !

We all gathered around a gazebo and were served tomato with sugar. I thought Ashie hated tomatoes but, well, she ate around 10 of them. Then we...

*Transplanted rice saplings (that was the worst part.)

*Ploughed and planted seeds in a field (it was a 22cm x 20cm piece of land TYVM)

*Sprayed pesticides in a bunch of fields (that was the best part !)

*Made animal feed (how do they eat that stuff ?)

Another day which I quite can't forget is the annual day...

We all sat around our 'Truth or Dare' table. There was only half an hour left for our program.

"Okay, look, makeup is mandatory for everybody." Ms.Stella, our incharge, announced in front of the class. "Including you, boys."

"What ?" Martin gasped.

"So, I guess you'll need powder, mascara..and even lipstick." I joked.

"Ian would definitely look like a polar bear with all that powder." Ashleigh gave a back-up joke. I laughed and gave her a high five. Once the makeup was done, neither of us could control our laughter. They din't have much - just powder and lipstick on. And Ashleigh was right. Ian did look like a polar bear.

"That's it. I'm going to wash this off." Martin said.

"Yes. I'm coming with you." Andy, another boy defended him.

"Oh, come on, you look beautiful !!" Samantha said, walking over to us.

"We don't care how we look ! Lemme just go get this off." Ian said and left the room, followed by Andy and Martin.

And then, a few days after the annual day, there were some things which you need to know.

I was sitting with Ian....again. I noticed Ian fiddling with something on the table. He turned to face me.

"Uhh..Lily, actually, this ant here is..... dead...." He said.

"So what ?" I ask

"I think we should create a death certificate for this."

I slammed my head on the table. Where does he get such ideas ? Anyways, I pulled out a small sheet of paper and a pen. It sounded silly but still fun and amusing.

"So, what's his, her, it's name ?" I asked.

"Pintu."

"Pintu ?"