↣ member ii. ↢

Following the incident with Moon Ha-seon, Sun-hee didn't do anymore "observing" for quite a while. Even though she had managed to seem completely unfazed while talking to the girl, deep down she had actually been quite nervous. Her anxiety wasn't due to Ha-seon being intimidating, Sun-hee just saw too much of her old self in the trainee.

"Sun-hee noona, the CEO wants to see you again." A sudden voice snapped Sun-hee out of her train of thought. She nodded towards the male trainee who had just entered the office, and began to tidy up the papers on the table. Grabbing the folder of Moon Ha-seon, she started walking towards Park Jin-young's office.

Without bothering to knock on the door, she opened it and walked in. Putting the folder on the desk rather roughly, she took a deep breath. "Sir, if you're actually serious about letting girls like her debut, I hope you know what you're signing up for."

The man siting on his chair only chuckled silently. "Sun-hee, the way you're talking about them I'd think you were worried." Shaking her head in annoyance, Sun-hee put her hands on the table, looking him in the eye. "I am worried, for the company."

"Look Sun-hee, even without you as their manager, this group will debut. I chose you because of your troubled past, but I won't bother if you aren't interested." Slightly shocked because of the hard rebuke, Sun-hee stared at him for a while. In the end, she just nodded and left the office.

"N-noona, would you maybe want to have lunch with me tomorrow?" Sun-hee turned around to see the trainee who had talked to her before the whole office conversation, telling her JYP had called. She sighed, ruffling the boy's hair. "I'm sorry, there's just too much on my plate these days."

The boy looked slightly crestfallen for a few moments, but put on a big smile nonetheless. "Oh ok. You're the one choosing trainees for the new girl group right?" Sun-hee nodded in agreement, doing her best to keep a neutral expression. "Then I'm sure you've already decided to seek out that Japanese trainee."

Sun-hee raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. "There wasn't a Japanese girl on the list JYP gave me." The boy's face suddenly became overrun by panic. "O-oh, just forget it then. I'll be o-off now!" He turned and began speed walking away, but Sun-hee reached forwards and grabbed him by the hoodie.

Pulling the trainee back to face her, she put a hand on his shoulder. "This trainee you're talking about, could you tell me her name?" The boy shook his head, his eyes still filled with worry. "Sorry Sun-hee noona, if she finds out I ratted her out..."

Letting go of his shoulder, the manager let out a sigh. "Then could you at least tell me where to find her?" He didn't say anything for a few seconds, but eventually nodded softly. Sun-hee couldn't stop a smile from spreading across her features. She slung an arm over the trainee's shoulders, and they began walking.

* * *

The moment they arrived in front of one of the practice rooms, the boy bowed, and hurriedly left. Sun-hee peered through the glass on the door, watching silently. Inside, three girls were practicing a joint choreography. At first, she didn't notice the fourth girl sitting quietly in one corner of the room.

She seemed to be dialing something on her phone. She soon put the phone to her ear, waiting for the other person to pick up. Suddenly curious, Sun-hee pushed door open only enough to hear the conversation. "Hello, is this Kwon Jun-seo?"

The others stopped dancing, instead turning to her. One of them instantly ran over to her, her features clouded by anger. "Yah Shiori, what are you doing talking to my boyfriend?" Shiori put a finger to her lips, signaling the girl to be quiet. "Yeah, I just called to thank you for the flowers from yesterday."

A scream was heard as the girl swatted the phone out of Shiori's hand, sending it skidding onto the floor. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" Shiori rolled her eyes, standing up to face the girl. Instead of saying anything though, she simply pushed past her, picking up her phone and walking out the door.

Sun-hee moved backwards as Shiori pulled the door open. Without sparing the older a second glance, the trainee walked away. When Sun-hee looked back into the practice room, she saw that the girl had started crying as her friends tried comforting her. "Don't worry Da-eun, he isn't worth your tears." One of them said, stroking the sobbing girl's hair soothingly.

Unable to bear the sight anymore, Sun-hee strode away rather angrily, scanning the halls for Shiori. She spotted the girl a few feet away, getting a bottle of water from a vending machine. Rushing over, Sun-hee tapped the girl's shoulder, surprised since she didn't turn around.

In the end, Sun-hee had to grab her by the shoulders and force her to turn. When she did so, Shiori just looked at her, indifference written all over her face. "What do you want?" Sun-hee set her jaw, crossing her arms. "You made that poor girl cry. What did she ever do to you?"

Shiori clicked her tongue in annoyance, also crossing her arms. "Kusogaki, you really are stupid aren't you?" Then, without another word, she pushed past Sun-hee, and attempted to walk away. Before she could take another step, Sun-hee grabbed her arm, pulling her towards an empty office.

After closing the door, Sun-hee looked at Shiori, who had plopped down onto a chair and was clicking away on her phone. "Shiori, I swear to god, if you ever swear at me in Japanese again—"

"For the record," Shiori cut in, still not looking up from her phone, "I only called you a bad-mannered child." Her attitude made Sun-hee's blood boil, but she managed to keep her voice steady. "Why did you make Da-eun cry?"

The girl shrugged, now absentmindedly playing with a strand of her hair. "Oh, so her name was Da-eun." She went back to her phone. "What an annoying name." Sun-hee took a deep breath. "If you didn't even know her name, why did you have to hurt her like that?"

Shiori let out a cold laugh. "Honestly, everyone in this company is just so slow." Realization settled in, making Sun-hee stare at Shiori in shock. "You weren't even on the phone with that girl's boyfriend, it was an act."

Putting down the phone, Shiori clapped slowly. "Congrats noroma, you finally managed to catch on." Sun-hee shook her head, shocked at how easily she had been duped. "Why though?"

The cold smirk on Shiori's face faded, now replaced with a look of utter distaste. "I've been a trainee here for seven years. There's not one thing I lack, but they won't let me debut just because of my race. Everyone else is just competition."

* * *

» Full Name: Fujino Shiori (紫織)
» Birthdate: May 5th 1996
» Nationality: Japanese
» Height + Weight: 160 cm + 45 kg
» Audition Date: January 29th 2009
» Specialties: Singing
» Incidents + Warnings:
1) October 17th 2014
Shiori, who had previously never had any trouble with other trainees, was warned after Jung Jae-sook said she had put thumbtacks in his shoes. Shiori denied doing this, and said she had been framed. Since there was no proof, she was let off with a small warning.

"She has a perfectly normal record." Sun-hee muttered to herself, reading through the folder once again. "I wonder how she managed to get away with everything." A sudden voice called out from behind her. "Well, you can't exactly write down 'tricked girl into thinking her boyfriend cheated on her' under the warning part."

— second intro finally done! congratulations to rosallynn for being the second person to get accepted! i love japanese members and shiori was just too awesome to not choose. oh and just a small heads up, i haven't decided on the final member count but it'll probably be six or seven *^*