Chapter 5

That's it. I'm dead. Dead, dead, dead, dead.

  “That's um...Samantha.” I told her, scared what she'll say, “My uh, friend,” Smooth...

  My mom looked a little surprised at the fact that I had another friend. Especially a girl friend. The only friend I have is Hannah and the first time she met my mom was a little crazy.

    “Mom,this is Hannah,I introduced. My mom starts squealing like a pig and starts jumping up and down in circles.What's wrong with her?

    “Oh, honey! I'm so glad you finally got a girlfriend! We have to take lots pictures of you two together! I'm soooo excited, my baby boy's growing up!”  she smiled.

    “No, no no, no, you got this all wrong, she's just my friend,”  my mom looked a little disappointed but she was still happy. She smiled widely. Uh, oh.

    “Well, we still have to take pictures of you and your FIRST friend ever!”  she said, getting her camera. I really hate pictures. Plus, my mom is really embarrassing.

    “Picture time, kids!I groaned while Hannah just laughed.

  Yeah, that was really strange. Oh, well. I have bigger problems now.

    “Oh you have another friend? What's her name? How old is she? How did you guys meet?” my mom threw out a hundred questions.

  At least it's not like last time.

  “Mom, her name is Samantha, she's sixteen, and we met at school,”  I answered. My mom looked pretty happy.

    “Oh! I have to tell your father about this!”  she exclaimed and started running down the stairs with a large smile spread across her face.

  That takes care of one problem.