She's In My Class!? Chapter: 5

The following day...

It was class time, and Erika sits right next to me. My osana-najimi Sakura, stared Erika down. But, Erika's presentation of herself was amazing, just like mine when I first moved here. Everyone was screeching and yelling . . . 

*Earlier...*

I was sitting in class, and Sensei-chan wasn't in the room. Neither was Erika-Foxy. I sighed resting my head on my hand with a resting face, as the girls were standing by me, asking me flirtatious questions and complementing on how good I looked and smelled, they're also asking me how I got hurt and were worried about me. "Are you alright?-How'd it happen?- I hope you're okay." They'd say. I said that I was alright and it was no big deal, and they'd not take it too serious and they'd think I'm amazing. But, I was actually serious about it though, it didn't hurt at all since Kyou fixed it up for me. 

Sensei-chan walked in the room with a big smile on her face smiling from ear to ear like an idiot. 
She stud at the podium clapping her hands to have us listen up. 
"Listen everyone! We have an amazing new student joining us today and forward in the future. She is amazing and I hope you'll all like her. Come on in!" Sensei yelled happily. 
When she, Erika, walked in... the class looked at her in surprise. They all went crazy. Boys were doing the flirting whistle. girls were amazed by how her hair color and makeup looked. I was also amazed and shocked that she was in the same class, with me!  

She stud five feet away from the teacher, bowing and saying in a cute, soft, and high tone. 

Erika: "Hi, everyone! My name is, Taiga Erika. It's real nice to meet you all!"
Sensei-chan: Says excitedly, "Now, please, tell everyone about yourself!"
Erika smiled and nodded with her hands cupped together.
Erika: "Ahhhh~... yes. I love sports, like Basket ball, soccer. Oh! Even Track, Football, and Tennis! I love socializing with people, and making the best of friends! I hope we all can get along together and have a great and amazing school year!" The class cheers in excitement. 
Sensei smiles gratefully and asks the class, "Okay, class. Do you guys have any questions for our amazing new student?" 
Everyone started yelling out questions all at once. The teacher quiets the class and says, "One atta' time, please. Raise your hand so you can get called on by Mrs. Taiga." 
One girl in the front row with red dyed hair raises her hand first, Erika picks her. 

Red-head: "Senpai-chan? Do you speak any other language than ours?" 

Erika looks at her in shock when red-head calls her 'senpai-chan', but she doesn't let it get to her and she answers her question happily. 

Erika: "Well, yes." The class gasps. 

Red-head: "Could you name them for us, please?" 

Erika: "Certainly. I speak Japanese, French, German, Spanish, and English." The class gasps even louder. I sigh in boredom. 

Red-head: "Can you say, 'I love you, and I want to date you' in all of those languages you just said?" 

Erika blushes in embarrassment and looks at me after the red-head asked her the question. I looked at her in confusion and she just looked away and nodded giving her an answer. 

Erika: "Okay, I'll do that. This one's our language, 'Watashi wa anata o aishi, anata to dēto shitaidesu'. This one's French, 'Je t'aime, et je tiens à vous ce jour'. This one's German, 'Ich liebe dich, und ich möchte Sie auf dem Laufenden'. This one's Spanish, 'Te amo, y yo quiero salir contigo'. And last one is English... 'I love you, and I want to date you'." 

The class shrieks in amazement. I was shocked and amazed too! How did she do that? She knows all those five languages without even struggling to say it! Obviously she would know ours, but those other four are impossible! Sensei is also shocked by it. 

Sensei: "Wow! Now we know who isn't going to need English classes."

Erika: "I would love to have English class, I could be a student helper." 

Sensei: "Then, I'll have to speak with the English teacher then." Sensei turns to the class and asks, 
"Anyone else wants to ask a question before we get started with class?"

I look around and I see Sakura raising her hand with an unpleasant grin on her face. Erika picks her. 

Sakura: "So, Taiga-chan. Where did you come from exactly?" 

Erika smiles...
Erika: " I originally came from Florida, North America. My mom was American/Spanish and my Dad was Japanese/French/German. Jeez, who knows how they got mixed with that much stuff in there genes. It's amazing."  

Sakura raises her hand, and Erika picks her again, "Do you like this school so far?" 
Erika: "To be honest, I can't really rate it now cause I just got registered today, but for now I could say it's a six through ten." The class cheers loudly, I cover my ears.

Sensei: "Okay, quiet down everyone!" The class quiets down a little. "That's enough questions for today, but, well, since we have a new student... today and tomorrow will be a free day." The class cheers in excitement. "NO HOMEWORK!-YES!-WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!-" They all say. 
Sensei smiles and calms the class by flickering on and off the lights in the room. Sensei speaks, "Okay, now. Erika, Pick a seat, anywhere in the classroom." Some boys and girls stand up saying, "You can take my seat if you'd like?" 
Erika lifts her finger up to her chin thinking about where she should sit. I sigh and look out the window. Sakura, kept looking up and down at Erika with a disgusted look on her face. 
Erika looks at the seat right in front of my desk points there and says, "OH! That one, right over there way in the back, right in front of the boy with the purple, black, and pink dyed hair!" Sensei looks over to where Erika was pointing at and smiles, "Yes. You may sit there. Is that alright with you, Sega-Kun?" I gasp and wave my hands back and forth, "N-NO! I DON'T WANT THAT WITCH SITTING HERE!" Erika looks at me with a dark evil look, like she's about to kill me if I don't say, 'Yes'. I sigh and give up, knowing that I have no power to have her sit there or not. Erika smiles again and says, "Yes. He says that he doesn't mind at all." Sensei smiles showing her teeth saying, "Yes, you can sit there then, I'll put you on the seating chart so I know where you sit from now on. Okay?" Erika nodded and headed towards her seat. I ignored her and started looking out of the window, annoyed. As she slid into her desk, her long blonde strawberry flavored hair swept in my face, and flowed slowly onto my desk top. I ignore it. The free day begins as everyone started to chatter and talk to Erika. 

*Present...*