The Wedding (Part 2)

**Max's P.O.V.**

After that big flash of light I was no longer in that wedding dress. I was in a long black and white dress, my makeup was done the way I always did it, my hair was down, and I had a small thing of flowers in my hand. Looking around I see Jackson free and in a white tux with a white rose on his chest. He looks over at me and smiles wide. We run over to each other and meet in the middle hugging tight. I cry softly and hug him tight, "Oh Jackson! I'm so glad you're okay..." He smiles nodding, "I feel the same Maxie." I smile at the nickname and look around. The two people he was with had the same thing we had on and then my sight landed on Carter. He had on a full white tux and his eyes were the bluest blue. He was smiling, but not at us. I look over and gasped. It was Lacy. She was wearing a long white dress and a small vile was on her head. She smiled and slowly walked over to Carter. She then looked up at him and smiled. Her soft voice rang through the air, "Well, Their here for a wedding, and they'll get a wedding. I love you Carter." He smiled bigger and nodded, "I love you too Lacy." Just then the both kissed deeply. Lacy rapped her arms around Carter's neck and Carter rapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. We all smiled and clapped. Just then the light came back and when it disappeared we were back on Earth, we all were. I smiled and hugged Lacy tightly. She smiled hugging back, "Oh Max. I missed you so. I've been watching you from the clouds for a while." I smile and nod, "I know. I could feel you watching." Jackson walks over and hugs me from behind as Carter and Lacy hug from the side. The other two people had already started into the forest to their home. Carter, Lacy, Jackson, and I all walk back to my house and we all go to my room to celebrate. Not just Lacy coming back, but Lacy and Carter's wedding.

**Conner's (Max's Dad) P.O.V.**

I just came home from searching for Max and Jackson but I couldn't find them. I walk into the kitchen and see them. I sigh in relief and run over hugging Max, "Thank God you're home." She smiles and hugs back. I then look over seeing her old friend Lacy who I thought died and another boy. Carly then explains everything and I sit there dumbfounded. I then speak up, "SO, what you're telling me is that Max was kidnapped and almost married the Devil. That boy there, Carter, used to work for him and is now married to Lacy who is back from the dead?" Max smiled then nods, "And if it wasn't for Jackson praying so hard she wouldn't be back." I blink, "Why did God answer Jackson and not answer the many other people who need him?" Lacy steps up, "Well One: because this problem was involving the Devil himself and not one of this salves who could be easily matched with just a little hope. And Two: Jackson's a fallen angel. Him and God were friends, but because of one little lie that changed everything. Oh, Jackson that reminds me. Snow says she is very sorry for what she did back then, but she is glad that you found your love." I sigh, "Okay. Now that that's straightened out it's time to go to bed. Now." They all nod and walk upstairs. Lacy and Carter take the guest room and Max and Jackson go to the guest room. 'Man...these kids today are crazy as hell. But you gotta love them and the new stories they tell..'