Walking into the Darkness

**Jackson's P.O.V.**

It's was early the next morning and I knew Max's parents were still asleep. I write a quick letter telling them that I was taking Max on a nice date all day and maybe longer. I then headed out into the cold morning air. I had to find a way into hell so I can get Max back. I take out my phone and call an old friend that is also on Earth. We meet up at the entrance of the forest and shake hands smiling, "Well well look at you Luke. It's been forever man." He chuckles and nods, "Yeah Jack I know. But why do you need me know?" I sigh softly and explain everything to Luke not leaving out a single detail. He nods and smiles, "I'll help you man. I know how you feel. When my wife Callie was taken I wanted to do anything and everything." Just then a woman walks out laughing, "Oh I remember that. I was nearly the Devil's bride that day." Luke looks at the woman and sighs, "Callie I told you to stay home. It's not safe where we are going." She sighs softly and looks at us, "I know the place better then you two will ever. I'm coming to help save the girl and show you two the way." Luke sighs and nods, "Fine, but stay close to me and don't leave my side." She nods and then Luke says a small spell making the ground open and under the ground it was like stairs. Luke and Callie start walking down. I soon follow thinking, 'Don't worry Max. I'm coming to save you.'

**Max's P.O.V.**

I woke up in a huge bed with red silky sheets on it. I stood up and walked over to a old fashion nightstand. Looking in the mirror I was perfectly fine, but then door opened. There stood the Devil himself with Carter at his right hand. Carter looked sad and disappointed in himself. The Devil slowly walked over to me making me back up to the wall. He smirks and starts talking in a booming voice, "My dearest Max, I wish you no harm. I only need you to marry me child." I blink in disbelief and shake my head, "No. No I can't. I love someone else." He sighs, "Can he give you anything in the world? I can give you money, jewels, fame. Anything you desire. Just name it and it's yours." I look at him, "My answer is still no. I love Jackson and I always will. There's nothing you can say to make me change my mind." He sighs softly and walks out. Before he left he looked back smirking, "You will be my bride, and I'll never take no for an answer." He walked out and slammed the door shut locking it. I sigh and sit down on the little seat that matched the nightstand. I looked out the window and sigh, "Jackson...where are you. I need you, please please please hurry." 

**Carter's P.O.V.**

I was walking with my master when he stopped and looked at me, "You're brother and two others are in my kingdom. I want them to be present for my wedding. I want them all in chains. Now go" I nod and run out of the castle and down the streets of hell wondering how to get them all here by myself.