Peaceful in the End

Well it's now around the beginning of fall and nothing bad has happened to any of us. We had a real wedding for Lacy and Carter and then they went off to have a family of their own. Jackson and I went off to our dream collages and got an apartment together. We both graduated and got great jobs. Jackson soon became a doctor at the local hospital and I got a job making children movies and books so my life turned out well. About three years after we graduated and got our jobs we got married and got a real home together. We then were blessed with the best little bundle ever. They were beautiful twins. One boy and one girl. The little girl was name Annabel and god did she look like Jackson. In every way shape and form she looked like him. The little boy we named Ash. He had a mixture of mine and Jackson's hair so it looked like dark ash. His eyes were mixed with Jackson's blue and my eyes which made them so beautiful. They were the most perfect things that could ever happen to me. I would never change anything that has happened in my life. I love them all and I know that any problem that came to us we could face no matter what. And that's my story of how I fell for a Fallen Angel and made a simple family and loved it. 

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Author's Note: This is now the end of this story. I enjoyed writing it and if anyone who's reading it has any ideas on what I should write about now please share with me because I am on a writers block!! Oh and my friend and I have made an account together. We have no stories on there yet but we are working on it. Thank you all for reading!!

~Lost_Ghost13