Chapter 8

Hello humans DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Bill had told him to open the door in his truck bed and walk in, he did not expect to land face first into a plush couch cushion. He groaned as he rolled -very ungracefully at that- off the couch. His back hit the floor with a loud thump noise and lazily covered his eyes with his arm.

A stifled laugh came from the couch not a moment later. And after a minute or two he spread his fingers so he can see that laughing demon. He sat lazily, in his well fit shirt a stupid, stupid, grin on his face.

He was still cackling like a freak when Dipper pulled him by the leg off the couch. And with an undignified yelp he fell on top of Dipper.

The two stared for a long time. Bill sprawled unorthodoxly across Dipper's chest, his hands placed next to Dipper's head.

"Um. Bill...?"

"Yeah Pine tree?"

"Um. Your- Uh-" His face heated over in a mad blush as the words got stuck in his throat.

Bill's face paled as he relied the situation they were in.

"Oh."

He immediately rolled off to the side standing up in a matter of seconds then cautiously held out a hand for Dipper.

He grabbed it after a moment's hesitation.
Bill's grip was surprisingly strong for how he looked, none the less in a matter of seconds he was upright and the Demons grip was no longer holding him upright. He took a step back as to offer room to Dipper and then promptly turned away and walked down the hall. Not bother to look back before saying in a cocky manner

"Come on slow poke! We have a big day tomorrow and as the flesh bag you are, you need rest."

Dipper obey this command instantly not really sure why. He knew that the demon meant well but the way he said it meant that he was up to something and after the stunt he just pulled he would not have been surprised to find out they had to share a bed.

After wandering the halls they made it to a ornate looking door and Bill tossed it open.

"Welcome to our room Pine Tree." A dismissive gesture following the words.

The room was huge. A big bed in the center of it all the walls lined with bookshelves full of what looked to be century old books. There was a window a lot covered by big crimson curtains.

Dipper stopped. "Our room...?"

Bill looked back at him and grimaced.

"Look kid we'll have to deal with sharing a house with one bed, and one bathroom for a few weeks okay? I need to restore the power I used to even open the door to let us get here in the first place. I don't have endless powers in this flesh body so as of now we share the house and everything really. Clothing is an optional shared necessity but don't you dare think about touching my toothbrush, dorito stash or my hair gel. Got it?"

Dipper nodded. Not even too surprised by hearing any of this. I mean it was Bill after all. How did he NOT expect this to happen? He'd just have to take it then.
"Alright but I call bathroom first tonight we can work out a schedule in the morning but remember if I fall off things bed because of you I WILL eat your doritos."

Bill nodded. "We agree then. Care to shake on it Pine Tree?" Dipper looked to the demons blazing hand.

He took it feeling the cold flames that had grazed his skin all the years ago when he had made that deal with the demon. He smirked,

"Not on your life." And firmly shook the Demon's hand.

Soon Dipper had made it to the Bathroom. Inside the lush room there was a large tub with a shower head a golden curtain. Porcelain counter and sink to one side with a full body mirror on one wall. The toilet on another. He undressed in front of the full length mirror inspecting his body. Littering his legs where old scars. Almost 2 years at this point from how much they had healed. He avoided seeing them as he slipped on long pajama pants and a light tee overtop. He then moved to brush his teeth and left the room to find Bull already sprawled on the bed passed out already in a pair of PJ's that looked like they adorned.... Sheep?

It didn't matter to Dipper as he chimed under the covers and slipped into a deep sleep thinking about tomorrow and the things that would await him.

-DREAM-

Dipper's dream began in the mystery shack. The entire house was shrouded in shadows. It looked a lot like his Grunkle Stan's mindscape. From his childhood.

In his hand was a single black candle. The wax wasn't wax thought it looked to be dripping blood. The liquid hadn't hit his hand yet as he looked around the empty room.

He knew the liquid to be blood though. The smell of the room seemed to give it away. He closed his eyes. Tried to block the smell out. It only grew stronger.

He had, had this nightmare before.
So many times before. Before he could see the dead body of his sister, his Grunkle and friends in there grewsum detailed deaths he woke up to his own screaming.