For the First Time

Wavy auburn hair that reached my waist, an hourglass figure, long skinny legs, flat stomach, striking eyes, and on top of that, big breasts. You might think 'Ah, typical popular highschooler who sleeps around with the football team.' But apparently, I'm not. Yes, I might be popular but I don't sleep around with football boys or anyone if that matters. I'm even a virgin. Screw that. I haven't even got my first kiss. What? I know.

It's not that no one wants to...you know...do me. Even the boys at school literally call me sex goddess in front of my face. Oh yes, they know I'm a virgin.

Thousands of boys had asked me to go out on a date. Well, that's what they said 'a date' but once I told them a simple "I don't want to have sex," it's like a magic and poof! They're gone forever. Except for this one guy...

"Destiny!" I looked around to see Kyle jogged towards me. That's him.

"For a hundred times. Stop calling me with that stripper name!" I groaned at him.

"Blame your body." He smirked and I punched his arm. Now, if you're wondering, Kyle is my best friend. He's hot. Once you met his eyes, you won't want to look around. You just want to stay there and stare at those piercing hazel eyes of his. But I'm telling you, don't ever take your eyes down to his body because trust me, once you got there, you'll start imagining the dirtiest thing you could do to that body. He has that perfect built body. Not too muscular but just perfect. Every girls would bury theirselves just to have sex with him.

Oh yes, I do like him. And he knows about it. 'What? He doesn't like you?' Oh he likes me too. He told me about it. But just like I'm the sex goddess, he's the sex god. The only difference is that he really is the sex god. He'd sleep around with any hot girls come across his beautiful hypnotising eyes. Now, that's the typical popular guy.

He was the first guy who asked me out when I was a freshman.

*flash back*

"Hey." A guy came to me while I was putting some books into my bag in my locker.

"Uh...hey?"

"Sorry. Kyle. Kyle Johnson." He held his hand out for me to shake. I was a bit unsure to be honest.

"Oh. Hey, Kyle. I'm..."

"Lillian, right? Lillian Cooper?"

"Yeah...how did you know me though? Are you...stalking me?" He laughed but I was serious. That was my first week at school. I barely knew anyone.

"No no. Come on, everyone knows you."

"Okay. But I doubt that you don't stalk me."

"Well, maybe a little." I widened my eyes and he laughed even more. "It's not like I'm going to murder you."

"Yeah I doubt that too."

"What do you have next?"

"English."

"Shoot. I have math."

"Oh thank God." I said in relief. Well, that wasn't polite at all but he just laughed. He loved to laugh, didn't he?

"Now that I can't say 'see you in class', can I say 'see you tonight' instead?"

"Umm...nope. Thanks." I smiled a little and walked away leaving him but then he grabbed my hand.

"Come on. Please?"

"Listen. I know what you want. You're hot and everything but..." Aaaand he wiggled his eyebrows seductively. God! Yes, that worked but please, don't! "See? That's why you and I can't work."

"What? Why?"

"I don't wanna...do it."

"Do what?"

"Do...that. You know what I mean."

"What? Say it."

"That...s word."

"S word?" He laughed. Oh trust me he knew.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Well, say it." I rolled my eyes and walked away leaving him but again, he stopped me. "Okay, I'm sorry. But can we at least be friends?" Wow. That's new.

"Friends, huh?" He nodded. After a few thoughts and all... "Okay." Well, he seemed nice.

And that's when it all started. Our beautiful friendship.

He also once asked me to go out again when we got closer. And so I told him everything. How I like him and all. Strangely, I didn't get embarrassed or anything. He also told me that he likes me but I knew how he...well, couldn't go a day without doing it so I just told him that friends would be better.

*end of flash back*

"Okay, Des- I mean...Lilly. Come on. Miss Cooper's waiting for us." Nope. Not for class. But detention.

You see, my name's Lillian Cooper. Miss Cooper or Julia is my dad's sister. She's 50 or something but not married. And as you could guess, she hates me so bad. Not that I care. I don't blame her though. I don't like her either. She always thinks I'm the school whore and she'd say bad things about me to my dad like he's going to buy it. But no. My dad trusts me and he hates his sister enough to cover his earlobes whenever she attempted to say anything. And that's why I love my dad.

"You know what? Let's scoot."

"What? Your aunt will murder you."

"Murder me? I'll stab her back first. Leave it to me. Come on."

"I'm glad you're my best friend." He wrapped my neck and we walked out of that place I'd love to call hell.

***

That's the first chapter! I'll edit it later on my laptop.

Please do tell me do you like it or not or should I continue or not.

Anyway, thanks for reading!