Chapter 4

~Y/n's POV~
Me and Ross finish up the song cover and we realize that it's now our lunch break."So Y/n, do you want to maybe go to Olive Garden with me?""Sure Ross. Just let me grab my jacket then we can head out."

[This is what your wearing ☝]I grab my jacket then me and Ross get in my car so we can drive to Olive Garden

I grab my jacket then me and Ross get in my car so we can drive to Olive Garden.

~Time skip brought to you by Narwhals 😜~

~Ross's POV~
We get to Olive Garden and we head inside. When we get inside, a whole bunch of fans start crowding us shouting stuff like: "OMG, I ship it!" and "They would make the OTP couple!" Soon the crowd died down and we were able to sit down and have a nice lunch. After the waiter took our order, Y/n came and sat next to me."Ross, do you like me?" I was so surprised at the question that I never realized that I was blushing."W-why do you ask?" I managed to say."Because. Ross, I was always to scared to admit it but I really like you.""Y/n. I-I, I like you too." We look into each others eyes and we lean closer together. Suddenly I feel a soft kiss placed upon my lips. We separate to catch our breath then the food came and we were silent the whole time.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys, sorry for the really short chapter! I have writers block with this story so I'm currently reading more to get more ideas + working on a different story to see if something comes to me. Again, I'm really sorry! Please forgive me!