Chapter 7

btw, I hope you guys wished Ross-senpai a happy 20th birthday!!  His birthday was July 15.....I have it, and a few other YouTube pplz birthdays, in my calendar on my phone....... Don't judge me!!!

Y/n POV
It's been a few days since the "incident" with Max. I kinda feel guilty for it. I haven't talked to Max in a while and decide to finally apologize for my actions. As I was walking to his editing area, I over hear two people talking. Of course, being the curious person I am, I decide to listen in on what they're saying.
"Dude, it's almost the 15. Ross's birthday is around the corner."
Ross's birthday? I wonder why he never told me about his birthday.
"Well, what are you getting him? I mean, we live with his so, we have to be the first to give him something."
They live with him?? .........MAX!!
I get out of my hiding place and start walking towards Max. But, as i try to reach him, i am pulled into an office by someone. And that someone, was Ross.
"What is it Ross?" I say sweetly.
"Why are you walking up to Max? I thought you hated him. So, why?"
"To apoligize for my actions the other day. I shouldn't have slaped him, i regret it very much." The room is filled with scilence. Suddenly, Ross pulls me into a tight embrace.
"Y/n, remember that i love you with all my heart. I would die if you were to be with someone else."
I just nod my head in response to his words.He unlocks the door and i head out to find Max.

Ross's POV
If Max hurts her again I swear I will kill him!! He better not try to steal her either... He will regret everything he does to her... I am not afraid to kill my best friend... I'm only afraid to lose her. I love her too much to lose her. If he does anything to her..... I.  Will. Kill. Him.

Y/n POV
I have to apologize to Max. I walk back into the editing area and see Max editing some videos.
"Hey Max," I say to him in an apologetic tone.
"Hey y/n, I thought you weren't talking to me anymore. "
"About that, I'm so sorry for what I did... "
"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have started the rumor... I regret it so much!" He suddenly hugs me. I didn't mind it seeing as we just apologized to each other. I'm glad we're friends again.

A/n: guys  sooo sorry for not updating I'm so long! I haven't had any idea of what to write.... I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter... Have a great day/afternoon/night.
-K.G.