Chapter 1

~Y/n's POV~

"Adam I'm at the airport and I need a ride. Can you pick me up from here?" I said as I walk to the front of the airport. "Sure, I'm on my way!" With that he hung up. 'My brother, he's always there for me.' Adam, or to most people SkyDoesMinecraft, is my brother. I moved to Texas to go to high school but after I graduated, I came back to Seattle. I myself also has a YouTube channel and I do mostly stupid crap like: Do not laugh, anime reviews, etc. Also, ever since I found my brothers channel, I began to have a crush on a certain sloth, I mean....nvm. I started to have a crush on Ross, my brothers best friend.

~Time Skip, just cuz. ;3~

"Hey guys, Yt/n here! And I thought that hey why not vlog while my brother drives me to the offices.""Hey guys, Sky here!" Adam says just to annoy me. "Adam look ok, I love you but you annoy the crap out of me." I said as I turned of the camera, and from then till we arrived at the offices we were arguing.

~Ross's POV~

I was online,buying some katanas, when Adam called everyone to the main hall."Whats is its Adams?" Barney asked. Suddenly, I saw a girl with long, brown, wavy hair and beautiful green eyes, she kinda looked like Adam."Guys, I would like you to meet someone. Everyone this is Y/n, my sister."" Hi, nice to meet y'all." She said politely as she waved. 'Wow, she is so cute, but Adam would never let me date his sister.' I thought as Y/n came closer to me. I was blushing a little and I swear I saw her blushing a little bit too."Hi, I'm Y/n. You must be Ross."" At your service, m'lady." I bow down to her and I tip my imaginary fadorea.(I hope I spelt that right)I then kissed her hand and stared into her eyes for a moment. I looked in Adams direction to see him giving me an uncomfortable glare as Y/n giggled like a school girl. (References XD) I have a feeling I was right about him being overprotective of Y/n.

______________________________________
A/N: Hey my rossome readers, sorry for such a short chapter. I will try and make my next chapter longer but till then, have a rossome morning/day/night!!

~sayonara