Chapter 6

(Y/n's POV)
"Ross, what did you just say?" I say with a hint of terror and confusion mixed in with my voice. "Oh, nothing my love." 'Those words. I've heard them before, but where?' Suddenly I here a knock at the door. It was Adam. He looked really pissed. "What is going on in here?! Ross, when did you get here?!" "I got here last ni-" I covered Ross's mouth with my hand as I hesitantly replied. "H-he got here a few minutes ago. Besides, what does it matter to you? It's not like your my dad. To using have to worry about me, I'm not a little kid anymore." The room was silent for a while. I saw Adam open his mouth to speak but no words came out. All that came out was a small breath. He quickly closed his mouth and left the room.

~Time skip~

Ross and I arrive at the offices. When we get there YouTube sensation  RedVactor calls me over to talk to me. I kiss Ross on the cheek  and head to Red's office. "YouTube sensation  RedVactor, you need to talk to me?" "Yeah. So I was wondering, what is your relationship  with Max?" I stare at him confusingly then continue  talking. "With Max? Well he's a good friend bit that's about  it." "Well there's a rumor that you we're dating him behind Ross's back." I look at Red, shocked with the words  that came out of his mouth. "Who said that?" I say with a bit of anger in my voice. "Max, of course. " I quickly run out of Reds office to find Max. I pass by Ross but ignore him, this is far too important.

(Ross's POV)
I start getting worried  about y/n and quickly head to Reds office. As I head to his office,  I pass y/n. "Hey-" she runs straight past me. 'Whats wrong with he- Red.' I start running  to Reds office. ' I swear when I get to Reds office  I-' I stopped running,  and thinking, when I got to Reds door. "Oh hey Ross." "What did you do to her?!" "Dude calm down I just told her a rumor  that was going around the offices." "What rumor?! " I have anger taking over my voice. "Well Max said that he was dating y/n behind your back-" I ignore the rest of Red's statement and realize what I just heard. "He- she- i-" I never manage to finish the sentence. I quickly went to find y/n. 'I hope this is just a rumor, if not, a dream.'

(Y/n POV )
"Max!" I yell as loud as I can. He quickly ran up to me. I could sense the terror in him. "Y/n, what do you ne-"  He is cut off be a sting on his cheek. I have slapped him. "You jurk! How could you have spread that stupid rumor around without my permission! Imagine what Ross would have done if he were to find out! I hate you Max, I hate you!" I didn't notice it but, I'm crying. "Y/n, I'm sorry-" "Dont Max, Just don't. I dont want anything to do with you." I run to my office, lock the door, and just cry. I didn't talk to anyone. Not even Adam. "Y/n, can i come in?" I looked out the door to see that it was Ross. I unlock the door to let him in but quickly lock it again. "Ross, did Red tell you about the rumor?" "yeah, he did." there is utter silence when suddenly Ross spoke. "Y/n, you are mine and mine alone. Nothing can ever change that. " "I love you Ross." "I love you too, Y/n." 

A/n: Wow that chapter was very fun to write.....I mean i had to slap Max but, It was all worth it. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Im sorry for not writing in a while, i have Writers block. Well dont forget to comment and vote! Comment what your favortie ship is in the office. You can include Shubble, Ahmau, Jin, Tyler, and anyone else you ship with any one from the office/ used to be in the office! Cant wait to read your comments, baii!

~K.G