Teddybears {keimin♥}

Meanwhile at the jimin and kei's place♥

×Author P.O.V×
Jimin wons many cute teddybears to kei>< there was a small teddybear until a big brown teddybear. The game is to shoot the 10 of the small teddybear and you can choose any teddybear that you want and of course kei want the big one right?. At the last round, Kei choose a couple teddybears and give one of teddybears that wears a brown clothes to Jimin as she kept the another one that wears a pink gown. And she give the other bears to kid. So she just kept the cute couple teddybear.

Jimin P.O.V

"Waaa~ thank you so much Jimin sshi!" She said with a cute smile as she hug the teddybear.

"You are welcome^^" aigoo.... she was so cute! Actually.... I have a crush on she since we was at elementary school. We was a classmates and we was really close to each other... but in high school we are not at the same class and I was really sad. But today jungkook ask me and the whole of bangtan to the amusement park. I just join it because I have a free time today. Unfortunately, I saw kei too! I was so excited! Jungkook didn't even say it to me that lovelyz will come too.... but gomawo jungkook ah~><. I keep the teddybears that kei give to me inside my jacket pocket.

"Then, where did you want to go after this?" I ask her.

"It up to you^^ we will go to a place that you want to go^^" she said to me.

"It's up to me? Hmmm" aha! I think I have a place that I want to go with her right now....

"Lets go! I have something place that I want to go^^."I pull her hand.

"W- wait jimin sshi!."she said to me when she cannot catch my step.

And they go to the place that jimin's want to go.

"Th- this place?" She asked me.

"Yeah.... ^^" I smirk to her.

"Can we go to the another place please...." she make a cute-sad face to me.

"Didn't you said that it was up to me? And... let's go!" I pull her hand.

"Jimin sshi!~" She was shouted to me.

Kei P.O.V

"Th- this place?" I ask him. Spooky house?! Seriously.... I want to cry... huwaa...

"Yeah....^^" he smirk to me.

'Why did he take me to this place? Uwaa.... I want to cry right... now... and when he make a smirk like that... he always had a bad idea...'

"Can we please go to the another place please?..." I make a sad face to him.

"Didn't you said that it was up to me? kajja!(let's go)" he pull my hand

"Jimin sshi!~><" I shouted to him.

When we was about to go to the spooky house... I saw yein, myung eun, seokjin oppa and jungkook at the cafe and I saw that they was about to go out of the cafe.

"Yein ah! Myung eun ah!~ seokjin oppa!~" I shouted to them.
(Seokjin was kei's cousin in this story^^)

"Kei ah~" said yein and they go near to us.

"Where did you want to go?" I ask them.

"We was about to go to the spooky house... dont tell me that you want to go there too?" Myung eun ask me.

"Yup we want to go there too. Ha! What about this? We told the others too about the spooky house and we ask them to join us!" Jimin tell us an idea.

"That's a good idea jiminie~" Said myung eun. (Myung eun is jimin's cousin too><)

All of us was take out our phone and call the other member.

°°°Sorry about my grammar >< and tq for reading it^^ hope you like it!°°°

After this chapter, there will be special part for taehyung and sujeong^^ hope you will read it><. What about this OTP? I really think that they were so cute so I make a part for them too><. Tq for reading it~