Engaged?!{Sugae♥}

♥Jiae P.O.V♥

"Girls! Wake up!!!! Get up from you lovey dovey sleep right now!!!!." Screamed someone.

Ah.... Its morning already??? But I want to sleep... someone please said this just a dream><.

"Jiae ah! Wake up! Get prepared now!" Said someone that make me annoyed.

I just silent and closed my eyes, hope that Soojung Unnie will gave up and just left me behind.

"Okay.... I will let you sleep if you want to be punish with Min Yoon Gi!."

As soon as she said that, I quickly sit up and saw that all of the girls and Lovelyz was left the class and I saw that the boys was too.

"Ah~! Unnie! Why did you didnt woke me up earlier?! Huwaaaa now I was the one who was the late one!. Soojung unnie~ wait for me k?." I quickly get my clothes and go to the girls preparing rooms.

Huwaaa I never been this late! I dont know why I must dreaming of him! Why him?.>\\\\<.

I quickly preapared myself and go to our class.

"Soojung Unnie? She already left????! Awhhh she was so mean!." I put my stuff at my bag and went to the gymnasium as the first thing of the schedule was we had to warm up I mean exersize at the sport time in the morning.

"Ms Yoo Jiae sshi!. Why did you come late?"
Ask Mr Kim as he was known as our sport teacher.

"Uhhh ummmm..." I dont know what should I answering him. My brain was completely blank right now. Aish...

"She was helping me to completed my homework just now."
Someone answered him before me.

What??? Oh my.... is it was truly him?.

"What? Hmmm okay, that make sense as Ms Yoo Jiae was the top 3 in the school. Hmmm ok I accepted your reason but dont think that you will escape from the punishment. After this sport time was ends, You two had to clean up this gymnasium." Said Mr Kim.

"What?! But...." I just want to complain but Yoon Gi just make a sign to shut up.

"Nae Seosaengnim we will do it^_^." Answered Yoon Gi while faking a smile.

"Good... now you can go to your group."
The he left and gave some announcement. But I didnt hear it at all because I had many question inside my head .

"Yah Min Yoongi.  Why did you want to do the punishment? Aren't you was the one who's the laziest in your group? =_=.  And why did you lie?." I asked him in annoyance.

★Yoongi P.O.V★

"Yah Min Yoongi. Why did you want to do the punishment? Aren't you was the one who's the laziest in your group? =_=.  And why did you lie?." She ask in annoyance.

"Why should I answered it?" I replied and go to my group, I mean BTS.

Why? Cant she think about it?! It just... of course I do it because I want to make some moment with her! Uhhhh Why I cant confess my feeling to her?. Why is it so hard? Just say it Min Yoongi! Tomorrow... nope I will confess it today.. yeah... today. I dont know why I'm not a cool and swag guy when I'm infront of her.hufh...

"Eoh hyung! Come here. Woah... I heard that you will be punished huh? Awwhh so pity on you~~~" Taehyung teased me while faking a sad face.

"Aish Taehyung! Dont feel sorry to him! It was him fault at all. I already woke him up but he doesnt even hear me. Hufh." Whined SeokJin hyung.

I just silent and do my poker face. Doesn't have any mood to replied them.

"Yah! Did you heard what I say?.Seriously give up to say to you!."
Mocked SoekJin hyung.

I just look at him and still maintain my poker face. Heh.

"Relax SeokJin hyung! I heard that he will do the punishment with Jiae nuna~~~ so he must been really happy right now. Good luck Hyung!" Cheered Jimin.

"What the......=_= I dont know what do you mean!."

"Hehe. XD" he just smirk.

"The group right there! Please shut up or you will get the same punishment as same as you member." Shouted Mr Kim.

And they quickly shut up from teasing me.
Mr Kim gave us some advice and the sport time began.
And of course Jungkook, who was at the sport class got all attention. Golden maknae huh...?

××××××××SKIP...××××××××

After the class ended, Mr Kim called me and Jiae.

"Now you two must clean this gymnasiun and when I come back, I want this place clean and tidy. Now do your work." He hand us the cleaning stuff. And left.

"Nae...." said Jiae and take it.

"Wow~~~ good luck Hyung!" Said Jimin while patted my back.

And all our classmates left the gymnasium and we're the only one who in this big place.

Jiae starts her work in silent.
I stare at her.

Why was she like this? She always a cheerful girl and scold me if I do a wrong things and make her annoyed.
So awkward in this silent atmosphere!.

"Why did you stare at me?" She asked.

"Uhm no! Im not stared at you! I just look at the floor and you didnt sweep it cleanfully!." I answered her and complain about her work.

She just silent and continue her work.

"Ugh...Yah... dont be like this! You're not the normal Yoo Jiae at all!." I shouted at her.

She just look down.

"Did you have a problem?." I asked her in a smooth voice.

She raised her head and I shocked when I saw that she was teary up.

"Y-yah! Are you okay?!." I panicked and shocked when she hug me. I froze, dont know what to do.

"Yoongi ah..... please help me! Tsk..." she sobbed in the hug.

"Why jiae ah?." I patted her back. Maybe that was a good thing to do to comforting her?.

"Ugh.... my father called me just now... and he said that I'm was engaged. " she cries.

What?! But I still havent told her my feeling! Aish...

"Uhmmm well, thats a good thing right? You will had a nice life and you have someone beside you.... well, that guy must had a nightmare when he saw you haha...." I tried to makes some jokes.

What was I said that? Thats so mean! And Why I cant just confess my feeling? Ah!.

"I'm right YoonGi... I forgot that you didnt like me. Your my enemy right? I'm sorry for told you about that, just forget about it. And thanks for comforted me?." She broke the hug and smile but still I can see that pain in her eyes.
She go to the door.

W-wait..... dont make me like I'm the bad one!.

"Yah Yoo Jiae!" I run to her.

But she ignores me and walk without looking back.

"Yah Moomin! Finally got you." I backhuging her.

"Dont worry Jiae ah... I will help you to get out from that engaged thing even I dont know how..."
I make her facing me and cupped her face. She looks at my eyes and smile cutely.

"Thanks Yoongi ah! You're my bestfriend ever!." She hugged me tightly.

I will help you no matter what. Because I was your bestfriend?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ hye readers! Sorry for the late update. But hope that you like it! How will suga helps Jiae? Their story starts to began. So enjoy it ok? ^^. Sorry for my bad grammar or any typos....>\\\\<