Competition? (Part 2)♥

♥No one P.O.V♥

"What competition?" Ask Namjoon.

"So you didnt know about it?"
Ask Soojung back.

The Bangtan's just shook their head.

"Ouh... it was a dance competition. So did you want to join it?. I know that all of you can dance... except Seokjin hehe." Said Soojung while the other just chuckled.

"Yah! Ok if you that good, show me your dance Soojung ah." Said Seokjin.

"I'm not that good in dance... But can I just sing?"

"Ok I accepted it."

She smile and start to sing. Many of bangtan were impressed with her voice. She was so good and Lovelyz claps their hand.

"Wow... nice voice Soojung nuna! Wait Namjoon Hyung, why are you blushing right now?." Said Taehyung loudly and make all attention to Namjoon.

"A- aniyo! I just shocked that she had a sweet voice." Namjoon said while maintain his cool image. Soojung Nuna ended her sing.

"So? Did you want to join it? We will had a music class and didnt even had to attend our normal class." Said Jiae.

"Seriously?! Hyung~ lets join it!" Said Jimin excitedly. That just because he doesnt like to study but he was always had the best grade in his class.

"Yeah hyung~ lets join it! We will have fun right?" Said Jungkook while look at Yein. It looks like he and Yein were rival right now. And also they always to win when against each other.

"Okay we will join it and win!." Said Namjoon and makes Bangtan cheered.

"Ok lets go to the music class right now." Said Myung Eun.

"Why?" Ask Jimin confusely.

"Take this and read. And then lets go to the music class."
Said Sujeong and gave the paper to Taehyung. The Bangtan read it.

"We have to attend music class everyday for one week and practice for the competition. It because many student will attend it and 1 group who was the winner from our school will go the Dream Ace Academy." Said Yein.

"So the class were start right now?." Ask Yoongi.

"Yup. Kajja! Ah wait, Lovelyz had to change our clothes and Bangtan just can go first." Said Kei.

"What about we go together? We can wait you all." Said Jimin and the Bangtan just agree with it.

"Ok...." said Soojung and Lovelyz change their clothes into their schools uniform and come back to Bangtan after 10 Minutes.

"We're done ~ kajja!." Said Yein and walk excitedly go to the music class.

"Wait for me!." Shouted Jungkook and catch up Yein's step.

"How cute and childlish they are haha." Said Mijoo.

"Yeah... if Hoseok were her right now... I think it will be more noisy and Excited. Huh...." sighed Seokjin.

"Unnie deul~ why are you so slow? Palli wa!."
"Yeah~ you too hyung!."
Shouted Yein and Jungkook when they already infront of the music class door.

"Aish this two maknae..." Said Yoongi.

"Lets enter it." Said Soojung while slide the door.

There are so many student inside here.

"Woah... so many student will join it huh?" Said Jimin.

"Yeah... wait, is that Mark?" Ask Mijoo and Lovelyz with Bangtan were look at him.

"Ah Mijoo sshi!" Mark apporached them.

"Why are you right here? Aish I such a dumb... of course you want to join the competition right?" Ask Mijoo.

"Yup~ and who's them?." Ask Mark as he point and Bangtan And Lovelyz.

"Ah they are my member. This is Soojung unnie, Jiae Unnie, Kei, MyungEun, Sujeong and Yein."

"Ouh. So you are Lovelyz member? I always heard about that popular group in this academy since I come here."

"Nae we are Lovelyz and we're not that popular though." Said Mijoo.
"Ouh wait Mark sshi arent this competition is open for a group? Where was your group?."

"Maybe they will appear soon... ah there they are."
Said Mark and he point at a group of 6 guys that had many fans around it.

All of Bangtan were make an annoying face... they were not really like them.

"Wow so you're with got7? You must been popular though." Said MyungEun.

"Nae^^. All of you! Come here~" Replied Mark.

"What is it?" Ask JB.

"Ouh! Arent all of you were Lovelyz? Wow you look so cute and pretty!." Said BamBam as he like cute people.

"Ah nae... thank you^^" said Lovelyz.

Bangtan just see Got7 with a poker face. They were their enemy since they were elementary school. So what? Want to greet them? In your dream=_=. (Mianhae Got7 fans>\\\\<).

"Take a seat all of you!" Said Ms Rin after she enter the class.

The music class is huge enough to make all of the contestans in it. Lovelyz and Bangtan were take a seat too with their member.

"Ok all of you~ You know that you will not entering your normally class for one week right?." Ask Ms Rin.

"Nae~!" Said the students excitedly.

"So, in this one week, we will had a camp in school!~^^! So you had to brought your clothes and all of your important stuff to school tomorrow."
Said Ms Rin and make all the students whispered to each other. Lovelyz too~

"What?! Why so suddenly?" Ask Yein.

"Yeah... but its sound fun right?" Said Jiae and make the Lovelyz nodded.

"So lets have a fun and goes to Dream Ace academy with win this competition!" Said Mijoo excitedly.

Lovely were had a high five to each other.

"Two weeks? Thats gonna be fun days." Said Yein.

"But theres something I want to ask you.... why one week? Its too long right? And what we gonna do for that one week?."
Ask Sujeong.

"Too many question arent you?." Said Taehyung that suddenly join their conversation.

"Do you care?." Said Sujeong and make annoy face to Taehyung.

"Yes I care." Replied Taehyung while smirk.

"Yah Taehyung! Dont disturb them and come here!."
Shouted Seokjin to Taehyung and make him sighed but still goes to his group.

"I think that Taehyung was had a crush on you Sujeong ah." Said Kei and smirk.

"Aniyo... I dont even like him>< He was mean and a jerk you know?." Said Sujeong denied it.

"Ok calm down all of you!. I know that it was so suddenly but you should say it to your parents first ok? It was a fun camp, not only for your competition and we will had a fun!."  Said Ms Rin and the students cheered.

~So how about it? Tq for reading it^^ yeah I'm back from my Hiatus hehe. So, Lovelyz will had a camping and also Bangtan. And Got7 were the new cast too~.
So what will going on? Wait for the another chapter~^^.