Why him? =_={Taejeong♥}

After the whole of Bangtan and lovelyz have come to the spooky house and gathered together,

Sujeong P.O.V♥

"I think... why dont we go with a pair? We make a pair by one member from lovelyz and one from BTS. Agree?" Namjoon oppa ask us.

"That's a good idea hyung!" Shouted taehyung and he smile at me. Or I should think that he smirk to me.

"Now, we should make a pair.... just hold someone's hand that who you want to pair with him... lovelyz will choose." Said Namjoon oppa.

All of the lovelyz was busy make the decusion and I just take someone hand that near to me before see his face.
As I turn up my face, I saw... wait... Taehyung?! Why? I shocked as I saw his face. He smile to me. Aish..... >///<. I want to choose another member but... all of them has their pair.

Yein with jungkook. 'Maknae couple?><'
×Jeongin couple×

Kei with jimin. 'cute aegyo couple haha><'
×Keimin couple×

Mijoo unnie with hoseok oppa. 'The dorkies couple? It must been noisy with them -_-'.'
×Hojoo couple×

Jiae unnie with yoongi oppa. 'Sleepy snow couple? Yeah.. as they like to sleep and their fair skin aww... I was jealous to them'
×Suae couple×

Soojung unnie with namjoon oppa. 'Ooo leader couple.' Hahaha.
×Namjung couple×

Myungeun with seokjin oppa. 'They look cute together~>< but the age was a bit far huh?'
×Jineun couple×

except jisoo unnie... Jisoo unnie?

"Unnie! I want to pair up with you~!" I said as I excitedly go to her. I let go of Taehyung's hand.

"Sorry sujeong but I have to go home. I have something important to do right now...." jisoo said to me. I saw she said it to other member too. She make an excuse and go from here.

"You dont have any choice now sujeong.. you only have taehyung right now^^" soo jung unnie said to me.

"Come here sujeong ah~" Taehyung called me.

With a sad face, I return to taehyung and I saw he smirk again to me. Why did he like to smirk especially to me?!

"Now, who will go first?" Ask hoseok oppa.

"I think the taejeong couple should go first~" mijoo unnie smirk at me. Why?!.

"But, is there any present for the winner?" Ask yein.

"Of course! But it was secret~ the pair who are doesn't scream or run is the winner." Said namjoon oppa.

"Waa~ there's a present! Hwaiting jungkook ah! Let's win" Said yein to jungkook. They were a big rival in game with us! Because when lovelyz play at the dorm, yein always win. And taehyung said that jungkook always win too... we cant lose to them!.

"We want to go first!" Said mijoo unnie with excited voice.

"Didn't hoseok was scared of ghost?" Ask Seokjin oppa.

"A- ani! I'm a brave man you know hyung?" Said hoseok oppa who was acting bravely.

"Really hyung? Now you can go first!" Said jimin while laugh evilly.

"Kajja hoseok ah!" Said mijoo unnie while pull hoseok oppa hand and they enter to the spooky house.

~3 minutes later~

Taehyung P.O.V

"Uwaaaah!!!" We heard Hoseok hyung screamed in the spooky house.

"Hahahaha!" Jimin laugh loudly include all of the BTS and Lovelyz.

After that we saw hoseok hyung and mijoo unnie go out from the spooky house. I saw that Hoseok hyung was maintain his face to look cool but hahaha!

"Brave man eoh hyung?" Jimin teased hoseok hyung and laugh again. I think that he just want to annoyed hoseok hyung.

"Stop it jimin! >\\\\<" Hoseok hyung as he rolled his eyes when he feeling annoyed a bit.

"Who want to go next?"ask Yoongi hyung.

"We want to go!" I raised my hand and pull sujeong hand.

"Wow so brave eoh, taehyung?" Seokjin hyung tease me.

"You know~" I smile proudly to him.

"Ok now taejeong couple will go!" Said Myungeun.

And we enter the spooky house.

"I want to go the last one! Why did you make your own decusion?" She whispered-shouted to me.

"Sorry but I dont want to lost to the jeongin group! I want to win." I reply to her.

"Ok I dont want to lose either. Let's hurry to go out from here!"

~Tq for reading it~ what about it? Hope you like it and feel free to comment^^ Sorry for any typos or grammar>\\\\<

If you didn't mind, take a read at my other ff too 'My Cute Boy' it was V and sujeong Ff tq^^