Kiss? Kiss.

I love Kiss.

Simple as that.

For me, I've always been more of either a Paul Stanley, or Ace Frehely kind of gal.

For those of you who do not know, or remember- Ace is bottom left, and Paul is the cutie on the top left.

Now- I don't really remember  how I was introduced to them...

Oh wait- hah. No. I remember.

Grab some popcorn, a blanket, and seat yourself comfortably my lovelies because it's story time.

Now- once upon a time *plays story telling music.*

I was seven.

*DRAMATIC GASP*

hah.

No, okay- so when I was seven, for Christmas I asked for an MP3 player.

Most girls my age wanted Barbies, dresses, make-up- I really, really wanted an MP3 player.

I remember opening a small package that morning, to reveal a pink, silicone cased music player- the screen lit up blue when the power button was pushed. After a song played, it showed a smiley face. I was thrilled.

However- it didn't work properly, so we had to return it.

: (

But, my father gave up his blue player, and gave it to me.

It wasn't girly or anything, it was simple- and I loved it.

: )

I was so happy.

Then I had asked for my mother to download music for me to listen.

Duh.

Oh. My. God.

She put The Beatles, The Monkees, AC/DC, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, and Kiss- much more I cannot remember because the memory is quite vague.

Every night when I was heading to bed, I'd always get my little blue MP3 and listen to it.

I played 'Rock and Roll all Nite'- on repeat.

I was in love.

I'd do the same with Bob Dylan too-

And that, children- is the story of how xPsychedelic_Vaderx discovered her love for Kiss.

_____

~Well then, haha leave a comment, vote, and share if you enjoyed.

~QUESTION OF THE DAY

How old were you when you discovered Classic Rock? What band was the first that you came across?