Chapter 11- Crazy Girl

Ben's POV
After the whole fiasco with Anthony I took Mal back to her room, then told her I wanted to take her on a date. Of course she said yes, I knew it would be a good way to help her get things off her mind. As I was waiting for her outside, I saw Freddie walking towards me.
"Hey Ben." She said with a grin. "What are you doing?"
"I am waiting for my girlfriend." I said confidently. "May I help you?"
"Yes." she said an evil glare went into her eyes and she came up real close. "Can you tell me where the cafeteria is?"
"Its that way" I said pointing towards the huge sing that said cafeteria on it. "Could you maybe back up?" getting nervous I backed into the door and shouted "ARE YOU ALMOST DONE MAL?" I heard a very quiet reply vut don't know what she said. Freddie didn't back away and only got closer. She leand in so we were face to face and kissed me. I started to struggle and then saw Mal come out of her doorm.
"Ok Ben I- Freddie.. GET OFF HIM NOW!" Mal's eyes were glowing green and Freddie backed off. Mal helped me up and she stood in front of me protectivly.
"Oh Mal, you troubled girl, how do you know he didn't kiss me?" Freddie said with an evil look.
"I-I... Don't..." Mal replied and looked at me, I felt my heart drop. But theb she frowned, truned to Freddie and said
"But, I do know true love. And Ben truely loves me! So back off Freddie. He would never betray me." I looked at her and then pulled her into a hug.
"I will never betray you, Mal. I love you and you love me." I couldn't help but kiss her after that. Freddie walked away angerly and I took Mal to the enchanted lake for dinner.

(This story only worked from Ben's perspective I will include more characters in the next one.)