Chapter 28- Mal's Death? Part 1

Mal's POV
I sat staring at the stars. I only had a few more minutes before my 18th birthday. I looked at Ben who was lying next to me and he looked at me.
"Mal.. God you're beautiful." Ben said and stared into my eyes. Before he could continue I moved towards him and he leaned into me. I kissed him until I couldn't breathe. I moved out of the kiss thinking it was because we kissed to long but I looked at Ben's watch. 12:00AM. I tried to take a breath but I couldn't my eyes filled with tears and Ben looked at me, grabbed my face and kissed me until my entire world fell dark.

Ben's POV
I knew exactly what happened at 12 so to take Mal out of her pain, I kissed her until her hands turned a blue color and her entire body was freezing. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks and pulled Mal's body into my lap. FG gave me a temporary spell that could transport me anywhere so I snapped my fingers and appeared on the campus of Auradon. I saw at least 300 people staring at me including a specific pair of brown eyes. Evie rushed forward, tears streaming down her face. I sat down where I was with Mal in my lap and Evie sat next to me.
"I never got to say goodbye..." Evie said between sobs. She grabbed her best friends body and pulled it into her lap. "Mal..." everyone walked forward to gather around us. The next one to run forward was Jane, then Jay, then Carlos. We all sat there until morning and FG called me into her office. She ordered me to bring Mal's body, but Evie refused to let go of her.
"NO! YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM ME!" Evie started to scream and cry. Her best friend was gone, I let her come with.

Evie's POV
I walked quietly to FG'S officd and looked at Mal the entire time. I kept hearing whimpering from Ben every now and then. He wasn't ready to lose her either.
"Ben, Evie. Come in." FG Said. "We have little time so I am going to explain quickly." I looked at her confused and placed Mal on the bed in the corner. FG walked over to me.
"We can save her, but Ben, you need to go tl Rapunzel's castle.." FG said my eyes filled with tears at the thought of Mal being back. I looked at Ben and he was already rushing out the door.
"Wait Ben! I want to come with!" I shouted trying to follow him. FG grabbed my arm.
"I have a more important task for you Evie, if Mal is to survive, she needs he best friend at her side, at all times." my eyes grew wide.
"Okay, whatever it takes to save my sister." I said and sat down next to Mal on the bed.

*Stay tuned for Part 2!! I have huge surprises in store, Will Mal die? Or will Ben make it in time to save his love? Find out tomorrow in PT2!*