Chapter 36- The Vacation

Ben's POV
We pulled up to the vacation home, I didnt want to wake Mal up, so I picked her up and carried her inside. I walked to the bedroom in the back and placed her on the bed. I walked out of the room and shut the door so when i started to make dinner I wouldn't wake her. I made spaghetti and meatballs and by the time I was finished I heard a very sleepy Mal.
"What time is it?" she asked yawning.
"Well, sweetheart, it is going on 5:00 now. You hungry?" I asked and she nodded. She went over to the table and sat down.
"Okay, here ya go." I said and placed her plate in front of her. She started to eat and so did I. It was a bit quiet at first but by the time we finished we had made some conversation.
"Ben, you wanna watch a movie?" she asked and I nodded grabbing the plates.
"Let me clean up, I will be right in." I said and she walked off.

Mal's POV
I walked into the bedroom and found the remote to the TV. I started to scroll through when Ben walked into the room. I handed him the remote.
"Babe, I am gonna grab a quick shower, you choose the movie." I said and he nodded. I went to my bag which was in the corner and grabbed my pajamas. After taking my shower I walked into the bedroom and found Ben asleep. I smiled and walked over to the bed.
"Goodnight Ben." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I went to get a glass of water from the kitchen then when I got back in the bedroom, I went to my side of the bed. I crawled into the blankets and curled up next to Ben. I instantly fell asleep, but I was okay with that. Because who doesn't love sleep?

This story might end soon, If you want me to continue I might. I am running out of ideas and it is really hard to manage 2 stories at once. Sorry Loves 😘😘
-TGATDCFANART