chapter ten: punishments and girlfriend?!

"are they still sleeping?"

"do you think they did it last night?"

"Shut up Mason!"

"I was just saying what everyone else was thinking"

"this is the first time Kai stayed in bed all night with a girl"

"guys he's shirtless"

"Does that mean they did it?!"

"She's fully dressed so ofcourse they didn't..unless.."

I felt the blanket that was wrapped around my body being ripped away. A small grown escaped my lips and my eyes forced open.

I tried hard to ignore the little rats 'whispering'.

"nah, they didn't" one of them muttered and the rest chuckled. It hadn't clicked until my eyes were fully open and a group of guys were looking down on me. I screamed and my body automatically went into defend mode as my arm went flying around and hitting someone in the process.

"She hit me?!" someone cried while the rest looked in shock. I blinked a couple of times and realised I had accidentally hit Jase. He was shocked as his hands were pressed against his cheek. "Jase, you ok bro?!" Jason shrieked, running besides his brother.

"Of course he's ok dumbass, it't not like he's been shot" James snapped at them both. Jase shook his head. "I might as well have been because God Damn that hurt like a bitch".

Their eyes darted towards me and my body shrunk backwards into the bed. "Are you a secret assassin?!" Caleb asked and got a slap on the back of his head in the process from Ashley.

"I-"

"She's not saying no!" Caleb cut me of before I can even say no. But seriously,do I look like a flipping assassin to them?

"your not right?" Jason asked eyeing me carefully in case I decided to get my invisible gun out and shoot them down.

"of course not!" I snapped at him. They all seem to take a sigh of relief and I was offended to think that I look like an assassin to them.

I rolled my eyes and looked down. I was ripped of the blanket but was in good form but I couldn't say the same about Kai. Unfortunately for him, without the blanket he had nothing but a pair of boxers on covering him. He was very..visible for others to see.

I snickered at him and looked up at the guys. "good job" I smiled holding my thumb up giving them my approval.

"do you know what she's talking about?" Aaron 'whispered' to Ashley who shook his head no "just pretend we do".

I couldn't help but smile at their cuteness.

"You.." A husky voice growled besides me. The pillow was removed revealing Kai who is- was sleeping. "Didn't I tell you guys not to be so noisy in the damn morning?!" He scowled aiming the pillow at the guys. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room?!"

The guys all awkwardly chuckled and gave each other the 'you explain, no you explain' look. None of them had any plans of speaking out first in case Kai jumps them and there was a high chance that he probably was.

Kai looked down at his body and looked back up at the guys. "I was wondering why I felt so cold"

Jason being the type of guy he is decided to speak first. "It wasn't me!" He announced.

The rest of them soon followed yelling 'it wasn't me either'. I snorted. I could see Caleb sneakingly pointing at James who was looking around everywhere else besides Kai.