Chapter Six

Don't Bury Me ~YouTube TheRealLadyBlog

The day had actually been going great. Marinette was with Alya, she had actually spoke a sentence to Adrien without stuttering, and the three of them and Nino were supposed to go to the movies after school. It seemed like those plans were going to change those.

During the final class, Chloe ended up getting akumatized, again, but this time being a different villain. She had been angry at Aurore who was bragging about how pretty her hair was and that Chloe's was gross, and then told her that Chloe would never get the guy she loved.

Needless to say, that didn't sit well with her.

And now, Marinette was currently the one stuck on Chloe's- er Madame Jealousy's (Seriously at this point, Hawkmoth isn't even trying) warpath.

Marinette cursed as Chloe's hair circled around her waist, squeezing tightly. The golden locks wound around her wrists and pulled them above her head.

Marinette let out an agitated yell as the scrape on her shoulder blade reopened, the blood starting to bleed through her white shirt. God, and this had been one of her favorites too!

"I've been waiting to do this for a very, very, long time Marinette." Chloe hissed into her ear.

"Hey Rapunzel! Let her go!"

"Chat Noir!"

The classroom had quickly emptied when Chloe became akumatized. Marinette wasn't fast enough to make her way through the crowd to a safe place to transform into Ladybug. Chloé was gonna hit Rose with one of her beams, and Marinette wasn't going to sit by and let that happen of course.

"It's Madame Jealousy, you stupid cat." Chloe's blue eyes were trained on Chat Noir as she slowly began to pull against Marinette's wrists.

"Chloe!" Marinette cried out, "Stop! It hurts!" She kicked against the hair, which felt gross by the way, but all of her strength was nothing without the Ladybug suit. At least, nothing compared to the strength of the hair. She could still deck on hell of a punch. Unfortunately, punching the hair would do nothing.

The pulling abruptly ceased as Chloe grinned wickedly.

"Oh I know. If I stop this, then you have to hate whoever you are in love with." Madame Jealousy moved her white sunglasses down so they rested on the bridge of her nose before placing her index finger against the side of it.

"What do you choose?"

When Marinette didn't answer she yanked her wrists up again, hard. Yeah, this day was turning out to be so great anymore.

Marinette screamed out in pain and Chat Noir leapt into action.

"Stop it!" He let out a warrior cry as he advanced on Madame Jealousy. He easily dodged a lock of hair that darted towards him, placing his baton on the ground before using it to leap over the gold strands.

The hair quickly turned and threw him against the wall. The wall cracked, making designs almost spider web like. He groaned as her hair held him in place.

His lime colored eyes narrowed on Madame Jealousy as she walked closer to him, bringing Marinette with her.

As she reached for his miraculous, Marinette whispered to Chat, knowing that with his sensitive ears he could hear her.

"Cataclysm..."

She whimpered as Madame Jealousy tightened her grip on her.

Chat yelled out cataclysm and before Madame Jealousy could react, he grabbed a fistful of the hair surrounding him. The hair began to darken into a black before deteriorating. The hair holding Marinette up crumbled away, letting her free fall and Chat dove under her to catch her and quickly picked her up bridal style.