Chapter 4

~Brooke Hyland~

        I look at myself in the mirror checking if I made any mistakes on my mackeup or left any pieces that I haven't straighten. Looking at my clock I gulp as Bella would be here in any minute as the clock read 7:45 A.M.

        Today was the day I would get recognized.

        The thought kept running my head over and over again. How will people react? What if I mess up? What if I make a fool of myself? Questions stacked over my mind when I hear a horn honk two times that cut me off my train of thoughts. I quickly grab my bag and check myself one last time before heading to the door where Paige and my mom where eating.

        "Bye guys!" I say as I quickly take a bite out of an apple and then leave it in the counter where Paige looks at me in shock and my mom looks like she's about to faint. I flash a smile and open the door to see Bella on her Mini Cooper and of course which was cotton candy color. She flashes me a dazling smile which I return and open the car door.

         "Hey!" She chirps as she wears her Coach glasses in a color that matches her outfit and her car. "Hey!" I chirp back as she hands me another pair of Coach glasses that matches my outfit. "One question how come we have the same outfits except yours is cotton candy color?" I say eyeing her outfit up and down as her smile grows bigger. "Well since technology has gotton better they made a machine that can clone your clothes! Also I like to change their color!" She says as we zoom out of my house and on our way to school. I got to admit her cotton candy colored clothes make her eyes stand out.

           "I don't think I'm ready for this." I say breaking the silence that was on for a minute. She chuckles and smiles. "Just be yourself and follow my lead." With that said she turns off her car and gets out as all eyes go to her.

          Oh no were here.

         With my last gulp I get out of the car and close the door as I walk towards Bella who was smiling at me. I return it feeling a little better. She tangles her arm with mine as we walk where Alex was as he looks around looking for what I'm asuming us. "Hey!" We both say in unison as Alex turns to us eyes me up and down. "Hey." He says as he looks back at me as he smiles. I return it as we walk with him through the halls. Instantly regreted it because before you know it I'm infront of every jock or as Alex's friends.

       "Alex you didn't tell us that you had a very sexy friend." One says as he eyes me up and down then winks at me. I cringe and slowly back away as Alex looks at his friend with a glare. "Sorry man! I didn't know she meant something to you." He says as he puts his hands up in surrender. I quickly blush as I look at Bella for help. "Guys I like to introduce you to Brooke!" Bella chirps in and I mouth a 'thank you' to her and she smiles.

       "Hi Brooke I'm Jace!" One says as he comes closer for my likeing, but he is handsome. Blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. "I'm Jackson and this is Jayson." Jackson says as he pushes Jace out of the way to reaveal Jayson. I look at the twins as I try to figure out how to compare them. Jayson chuckles as he shakes his head. "If your trying to compare us think of me as the hotter one." He says as he flashes me a smile that makes every girl to melt in their spot. His brown hair was messed up as for his eyes were emerald. Jackson playfully punches Jayson in the arm as Jayson laughs. 

      "As much as that is false you can compare us by sports I play soccer and Jay plays football." Jackson says and I simply nod and smile at the three. They quickly returned it and I head to my locker as Bella and I chit chat about guys and all. When the bell rings I head over to Chemistry where all the guys were and I take my seat next to Alex. Jackson and Jay were infront of us as for Jace was in back of us with some pretty girl that Jace was flirting with. I roll my eyes as the teacher comes in and explains more of our project.

                                 ~~~

         "Your going to expload the tube!" I say as he overheats the tube that held some unknown chemical. He ignores me and before you know it I cry for everyone to duck as the chemical exploaded and everyone screams. The teacher quickly comes and asks if were ok and before we know it all of us five were sent to the nurse.

               "This is all your falt." I say as we walk towards the nurse office. Alex and his friends start to laugh as they hold their stomachs. "Hey it didn't look like the right color the teacher said it had to be red it looked blood red!" He says defending him self as his friends double their laughters. "That was because you went overboard with the pouring!" I say as I open the door to the nurse office but stop dead in my tracks as the boys bump into me. I make eye contact with the girl that was sitting on the corner of her chair with her boyfriend next to her. The guys stop their laughter and I feel them tense up seeing her as well.

                 Nice to know I'm not hallucinating.

            She smirks as she sees us and her boyfriend looks over to me a confushed look on his face. Violet gets up from her seat and walks towards us her eyes never leaving me. Once she's a good feet away form me she crosses her arms and eyes me up and down. "Well look what we have here! Alex got a slut to name as her 'girlfriend'"

            Ouch.

           Blake came into view as he took Violet by her waist and looked at Alex with a haterd face. "I can see that. I never thought you would choose such a ugly one though." He says eyeing me up and down and I couldn't take it.

          Not again......

        I feel a hand at the back of my waist, but I couldn't handle it I had to say something. "At least I'm not a backstabbing bitch like the couple thats infront of me. And with that I felt tears wanting to come down turning around I see all the boys looking at me with shocked faces. Then I felt the tears stream down so I quickly pushed them away and made a run for it.

        This can't be happing not again, not again.....

       I could hear Alex yelling at me to stop, but I just blocked him out letting the tears come down as the events played over and over again of what happened two years ago. I pushed the whole scene away and ran to the bathroom making sure no one was in their as I let the tears stream down my face.

       I just failed Alex.

      That was the only thing going on my mind as I keep whiping my tears.

                    ~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload yesterday I got busy and today I got alot of distractions so thats why it's short because my brother kept bothering for me to play something and my mom wanted to go places. So I'm sorry if my writing is all over the place. Well I have to go see you Saturday this time I will upload on time!