Chapter 2: YouTube?

Stacy's POV

"Ok class, so last thing before you go!  Your first assignment is to write a short story about anything!  It's going to be due in 1 week from now.  You are dismissed." My teacher says.

I grab my things and leave for my last class.

The past week has been great.  Alley has been teaching me about me about YouTube and my first class was today.  I have a little bit of homework, but I can finish it tonight.

As I keep thinking, I hear Bee call my name.

"Stacy!"

"Bee!"

"How was your first day?" She says.

"Good! How was yours?"

"Great!  Hey want to catch up with Alley and get some lunch?" She says as she points to Alley who is in front of us.

***

"So Stacy, do you want to start your YouTube channel?" I hear Alley say.

I take my eyes off my book and look at her.

"Yeah, why not!" I respond.

Where not really doing anything at the moment so we're all just hanging out.  I stand up and turn on my laptop and hand it to her and let her work her magic.

"What do you want it to be called?" I hear her say.

"Uh, let's call it...StacyPlays!" I say.

"Ok!"

She clicks on a few stuff and hands me my laptop back showing my YouTube channel.

I then see a little camera thing at the bottem.

"What's this?" I say.

"It's a recording app, so you can record with," she says.

"Oh!" 

"So... you want to record a Vid?" Alley asks.

"Yah, sure!" I said.

We start to record.

We played some speed UHC on Minecraft.

***

As I finish editing my video that I recorded with Alley, I get a phone call from Zach.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Stace!"

"Hey Zach!"

"How's college?" He asks.

"It's been great! There is just someone here I wish that never came..."

"Who is it?"

"Joe...."

"What?!" He yells.

"Calm down Zach!  I'm trying to stay away from it as much as I can.  I don't want to start drama again!"

I hear him sigh, "Ok, but if he does anything to you, I'm coming over, okay?"

"Okay."

It's become silent for a little while but we kept talking after a minute.

Pretty sure our call lasted till 12 AM and at least 6 hours long.

I love long night calls with Zach.

Word cout: 490

----*----
I'm am very very very sorry for a late update I lost track of time.
I hope you still like it.....
And keep this as a note, next chapter is going to be kinda short but dramatic. And I said before, I have a new editor name Hope!♡ She is a awesome person ! Go fallow her!
Sorry again, ok that's all for now vote, comment and I will see you in the next chapter bye bye.
Don't be a quite reader tell me your thoughts.

&AdyGamer&