Chapter 5 - beach day

(A/N I lied about be this chapter being long)

Stacy pov

I wake up, and realize that I was in bee house I forgot we had a huge sleepover. I look around and see how's up. I see Dul and Parker still asleep on the couch, there so cute ,I smell egg, and beacon, I was about to get up when I notice a arm around my waist, I look behind me and see Zach there fast asleep. I try to get his arm off and to not wake him up, I get off and see his is still asleep. I kiss his forehead and walk to the kitchen. I see bee making breakfast.

"Hi bee "

"Hi Stacy, did you sleep good"

"Yah, what you making"

"Breakfast for everyone, want to help"

"Yah you can make the eggs and bacon, and I will make the pancakes and chocolate milk"

"Ok"

I start to make some breakfast. Some people start to wake up, we sit down and start eating.

Time skip - when down eating

We were all down eating, we all sat down in the living room, talking and laughing.when Strub said

"Hey guys it says here that it's going to be at least 95 degrees and today what do you guys want to do"

"Let's go to the beach" bee said

"Yah lets go"

We got our stuff pout it in bee's car, and headed off.

Zach's pov

We make it there we find a good spot. The girl go went to go change.when I am about to turn around I see the girls with there swim suits. I just keep looking at Stacy, and see how beautiful she is right now, after like 5 minutes in plant Stacy I return to earth. I see Strub and Parker with there jaws down. I think I was like that for 5 minutes, I nuge Strub to snap out of it, I do the same to Parker.

We start to go in the water while the girls sat down watch us and talked. I sneek up on Stacy I pick her up bride style to the shore to get her wet.

"ZACH POUT ME DOWN!"

I take her in the water and get her wet. Everyone starts to laugh, she start to laugh as well. It was getting dark and we all started to get hungry . Everyone went to get food, except me and Stacy stayed . We start to watch the sun set. I pout my arm around her. We look at each other we start to lean in, I kissed her, I finally kissed her. I lean back,

"I'm so-"

" it's ok, I been wanting to do that for a while now"

I smile at her we look up and see the fireworks.

Perfect timing

---@---

Ok I did the chapter I thought it was going to be short no it wasn't. I am going to do the one shot book I will do it right now. I don't now when I am going to update cuz I am starting school tomorrow so I will think of something and I will let you guys now. In about 20 minutes the book will be ready and I will start the first chapter or the first one shot if there is no chapter the. My idea went away. Ok that will be all for today.
Leave a like and comment and I will see you you next time bye bye
&devene101&
580 words