Chapter 19: Fight?

Stacy pov

I open my eyes, thinking I will be sence Zach but I see Joe. I push him away from me and I start to back away, I start to shack my head, no no no no no.I stand up and running out the room and into the bathroom. I lock the door and start to brake down.

Why did I do that?
What is Zach going to do?
By the kiss does it mean I'm cheating on him?

I sit on the bathroom floor for a little while, thinking about can I do. I then start to hear load knock on the door.

"STACY COME OUT, WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Bee yells

"Help on wh-"

"ZACH BITING UP JOE!"

With those words I sprint up and open the door and run down stairs.

I see Joe on the ground with cuts and bruises, all over his body. I look to my left sence Zach holded down by Will, Straub, and Grape.

I then feel a tear roll down my check. I walk towards the door, open it and leave with out a word.

I start to run, I don't now where I'm going but at least I won't make a mistake there.

Zach pov

As the clock strikes 12 I turn around and see Stacy and Joe kissing.

I feel the rage boiling in me, waiting to it explode. As Stacy opens her eyes and see who she is kissing, she immediately, breaks the kiss and backs away. She starts to shake her head and run upstairs to the bathroom.

I put my drink down and hit Joe, he falls back, he gets up and we then start to fist fight. I give him ever bruise as I can possibly make. I get pulled back Will, Grape and Straub. I pull myself up to get more hits on him.

I hear load footsteps getting closer, then stop, I look to my right sence Stacy about to cry. I then stop and feel my body weak. I can't see her like this, this is my weak ness.

She runs out the door make a big slam witch make the walls shack. Everyone around me is shock. I then feel a pain go through my check. I fall back and see my vision go black.

Bee pov

I see Stacy leave the house with a load slam. I look around and everyone is shocked. I look down sence Joe getting up.

No one notice him but me. I see him throw the hardest punch he could make hitting Zach.

Zach falls back and pass out. Dfeild, TYBIZ, Parker hold Joe back. I freak out and start I start to get tens.

---*---
HI everyone, did you like it?
So important thing to say is I going to make a new schedule that will be posted on 'It's just me' later. I'm starting school tomorrow, I was supposed to start on Tuesday but we had snow. So yah, please go and see 'It's just me' for important updates. That is all for today leave a vote, comment and I will see you in the next chapter bye bye
Don't be a quite reader tell me your thoughts.

*AdGamer*
Word count : 539