Chapter 15 - Wait, hold up . . .

Here's another chapppster! ^ ^ I'm so sawwwy' if i don't post fast enough for your liking . . school's being a bish' right now so it's frustrating majorly. - . -

_________________________________________________________________________________

               Kayla:

Last night was a little bit on the wild side. This morning, but just hell.

                     I woke up late. Missed my first two classes. Made it late to my other classes, and wasn't even allowed in. Not to mention my starvation from not being able to eat anything since I was rushing from class to class. Not to mention how pissed i was when I found out that my wallet has gone missing. It was in my purse, and now, it was probably walking the hallways looking for his owner.

            Damn that wallet.

If you were wondering how I'm handling all of this, then need not worry. Currently, I am sitting in the library all the way in the back, my head flat on the table.

           Eff' everything that has to do with school. IM DONE.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I said, banging my head on the table loudly but gently. "School is bullshit! I freakin' hate everything about it, everything in it, and just want to shove it into a bottle!" and ended that with a final bang.

               "Um." said a voice, after everything quieted down.

I looked up, my hair slightly covering my eyes a bit. There infront of me, stood Diego in the same soccer uniform that he was wearing from last night.

             "Diego?" I said softly, honestly shocked the was standing here infront of me.

"Are you  . . . okay?" he asked, sitting down infront of me. I shook my head, "School is some shit, y'know?"

                Diego chuckled. "Yeah, I know. What makes you so mad at it, though?"

I shrugged my shoulders, taking a big breath and explaining my morning. After i finished, he handed me his water bottle and shook his head. "Well, that sucks. Won't your grades drop from that?"

                I groaned. "Probably so. But freak that . . . I'm just gonna' bang my head on the table for now. M'kay? Alright." And with that, I dropped my head back on the table.

                I felt a tap on my shoulder, of course I hate the fact that people tap me after I do the whole dramatic thing and drop my head on the table. Just saying.

                   "Huh?" I groaned, not lifting my head.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me.

                   I sighed. "I lost my wallet. I have no clue where that goshdamn thing is, so no. I am not."