chapter 37 - just don't know what to do anymore.

well guys, i and possibly many others can come to agree that this story needs to end. SO. with that being said, once we get to 40 chapters everything shall be done and overwith for Celebrity. i know, a sad time for us all. ]: but, i have many more story ideas so after this ends it's not the other stories i make are gonna' be bad. hope not. [:

               anyway. enjoy this chapter. [: i speeded up time just a tad bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

    Few weeks later . . . .

"Report cards!" D'shealyn screamed as she ran into our dorm.

                         It had been five weeks since the whole "Mikey" incident. In those whole five weeks, we found out where Jordyn's body was, buried her, and also found Ariyan. Ariyan of course was interrogated and held under custody, and soon was proven guilty from the gun being found in her mothers house. As for the whole explosion at Mikey's uncles house? Well. Mikey, Jason, Butler, and Mikey's uncle are all dead. Turns out Mikey's uncle was held unconscious while Mikey poured concrete over him and the rest of the floor, turning out in the concrete suffocating his uncle. Not to mention, Ray Ray and I got back together, so did Princeton and Angel. We told them about our talk downstairs and they understood. In my opinion, they understood just a bit too quickly. Anyway, the whole story was on the news, and we had heard that Keisha and Walter were going to visit us.

             Today . . . seems to be that day.

*

               "What'd you get?" I asked D'shealyn, looking down at my report card. I haven't exactly 'opened' mines yet. I dunno, yeah we've been here for enough time to at least get a 3.0, but hey. Sometimes when you've been locked in a basement for two days you lose some mojo.

                       "Open your's first." I told her, the others coming into the room with their's as well.

D'shealyn opened up her report card and nearly crumbled up the paper in joy.

                   "3.6! Yes!" she screamed, jumping up and down. "Kayla? What'd you get?"

I looked down at my report card. "Um . . ." I said, opening it up.

              I scanned my grades and then finally found the GPA box.

2.7 . . .

             I showed D'shealyn and the others. They all seemed really sympathetic, but i was nearly climbing the walls in joy! I assumed I would get a 0.1 or something, so this is a major accomplishment.

                     Just as the others began to unravel their report cards, Roc ran into the room and shook his head.

              "Bro. Keisha and Walter are downstairs and they're wearing black and red." Roc said, his expression worried.

              Angel shrugged her shoulders. "What's so bad about that?"

"You know they're color coordinated with their mood! When they wear black and red, you know they're mad." Roc said, shaking his head.

                 Angel rolled her eyes and looked at her report card.

"Do you they want to see us? Now?" Princeton asked Roc, his eyebrows raised.

                  Roc began to speak before the button beeped over the intercom.

"Roc, Prince, Ray, Prodigy, Kayla, D'shealyn, Angel, and Myles! Get cho' news breaking asses down here! NOW." yelled a very angry woman over the intercom.