chapter 29 - just another day at - WHOA . WHAT THE (flabber) IS THAT ?

sooo , here is another chapter for all you suspense lovers out there . (; i know i am . ;D 

PS. i know, everything just happened with Kayla and everything, but i love juicy drama for stories and imma ' add a little hint in here . (;

________________________________________________________________________________

           Kayla:

After being discharged from the school hospital, the girls and i got an official free day off from class. We wouldn't have to pay anything and the notes would be there for us when we got back.

              A day of from college, believe me, is a day of peace.

Of course it would be more peaceful if our wounds didn't hurt so much.

              I mean, of course we had medicine for it but just the immobility was painful!

Luckily, the boys didn't forget about us.

         Being the sweetest boys around, Princeton, Ray Ray, Roc and Myles all brought us movies and snacks to keep us comfy. Forget cards and balloons, food was where the real healing began. What can we say? Hot fries, candy, and monsters? Who wouldn't get well soon from that?

          Anyway, that was basically all that we ate whilte the guys were in class. There was a little disagreement with the movies, with Angel wanting to watch musicals, D'shealyn wanting to watch action, and of course with myself wanting to watch black & white classics which hopefully would be centered around the Holocaust . . . .

                          In the end, we all decided to watch The Amanda Show seasons on DVD.

A pretty reasonable agreement, i suppose.

             After watching the whole season of The Amanda Show, somehow in the middle or end of it i fell asleep. I don't know if I was first to go to sleep, but in the end we all fell asleep after about 100 episodes.

                Suddenly realizing that i had arm over me, I looked over to my left and saw Ray Ray sleeping silently. Looking over at the girls i also saw that their 'boo's' were also there too. I didn't even hear the boys come in . . . infact, when i looked closer at Angel, i noticed that Princeton wasn't lying beside her.

              So where the heck was he?

            Anyway, now I was hungry.

I didn't feel like eating anymore of the snacks that the boys brought, because sometimes you just need real food and not junk food. Yes, i never thought it was possible but i think it's the medicine talking or something.

               I knew that it was best for me not to go alone, and looking outside i saw the sky dark with very few clouds.

              Thinking about what to do i laid there still for a moment, unsure if i should get up and risk getting sliced and diced again or wake up Ray Ray and risk getting sliced and diced with him by my side.

             Hm.

"Ray Ray," I whispered, pushing him slightly to wake him up. He stirred for about a second and continued sleeping.

               I sighed, pushing him a little bit more. "Ray Ray!" I whisperedly yelled, "Wake up!"

Ray Ray pushed his arm farther around me and snuggled against my arm. I admit, it was cute and I wanted to savor this moment, but my stomach was being stubborn as hell.