Chapter Two: 5th Period

After around 5th period I had gotten up and went to the bathroom to use it, not going to go into too much detail into that but. After I had gotten finished I went to wash my hands only to hear the bathroom door open and shut with a weak creak. Not to look over I hadn't guessed who it would have been because I didn't really care. Only a few seconds after I heard the door creak to a shut I was grabbed and slammed to the wall. I felt big warm hands on my waist, I kept my eyes closed and wet hands pressed against the others chest scared the other would try to hit me. I turned my head to the side only to hear a soft voice.

"C'mon Bodt open your eyes and look at me." The voice stated. It was only surprised that when I opened my eyes I was able to see Jean close to me, no smirk but a smile, and his emerald eyes gleaming.

I couldn't hide my blush this time as I let my hands go from his chest noticing that there were wet hand prints on his shirt.

"You didn't have to soak my shirt, Marco" He smiled softly.

"I-I'm sorry Jean." I had to look down embarrassed and blushing furiously.

"You don't have to be, look I just came to tell you something." He let one hand go from my waist and happened to lift my chin. My face grew a brighter red as I felt his hand squeezed my waist softly. Could this really be happening? This jock who had always teased me touching and squeezing my waist!?

"Could you meet me under the bleachers in the football field after school" He peered into my eyes with a small smile. I managed to gulp and nod assuringly before he let go and went back to his normal expression.

"Goodbye dork~" He waved.

After he left I had to get to the sink and splash myself in the face with the cold water to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Of course, I wasn't. I could not help myself but squeal a little and celebrate the small victory I had gotten the best off. For once my crush had grabbed me and asked me to see him after school. I felt like I was on cloud nine as of now. It was crazy that this cute jock had asked me. Me the nerd of the whole entire school. To go to the football field, under the bleachers, after school. To see him. I was hoping this wasn't some really messed up dream. I was so glad it wasn't, so I thought as I headed back to class thinking about his actions and what he said over and over for the rest of the day and probably for the rest of the year as I sat and almost bounced up and down in my seat.