Chapter Five: Some Nights.

He had chosen, of course a cheesy action movie like any other boy like him would. Of course I would watch it and pretend it peeked my interest when honestly I could care less. I was so much more interested in a pertriving mystery film, or maybe a love filled romantic movie. But tonight I'd go with his choice. Because after all I did not want to screw up this change with the boy of my dreams. I thought that one wrong move could end the whole date and make him hate me. But turns out, after a lot of what seemed like wrong moves to me, made him like me even more than before. Surprising really, or so I thought until he pressed close to me and tried to catch my attention with a kiss. As I thought, he did try to make a move on me, I only kissed back gently and as soon as he tried to grind against me I pulled away and pressed a hand to his chest.

"Jean I...... I don't want to have sex" I stated, Jean sat up looking a little bit angered but a lot more worried.

"Why not? Did I mess up or somethin?" He raised his eyebrows actually worried about someone and something other than himself.

"No, No if anything you're perfect. I just don't want to loose my virginity on the first date is all" I made sure to give him a reassuring smile before hugging him.

"You're not really a virgin are you?"

"Ahhmm.... I actually am"

"I'm kinda not..."

"Really? Who did you lose it to?"

"I was at a party and me and this girl got drunk and stuff..... It was kinda before I knew I was totally homo for you"

"No it's fine Jean I understand" I looked down at him and gave him a reassuring kiss on the lips before sitting up on his lap and yawning with a small stretch and a smile. He smiled back at me before sitting up and holding onto my waist before pressing a soft kiss to my lips and pulling away after a moment.

"Are soft sweet makeouts okay?"

"Of course they are okay, who wouldn't want those on the first date!" I stated cupping his cheeks and kissing him gently. He kissed back with a kind softness placing a hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist. I smiled shifting my hands and moving them onto his chest slowly before tilting my head, taking it a little farther as to deepen the kiss slightly.

Just as I did so Jean took that as a small sign and deepened the kiss even more playing with the hair on the back of my neck. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss before pulling away with a small laugh. He started to laugh as well hugging me tightly. I hugged back leaving us a laughing and flustered mess, the both of us. Hugging like an old married couple happy to live together another day. I pulled away and looked down a bit before looking back at him with a bright and wide smile.

"I think I should be getting home soon." I ran my thumb over the soft skin of his cheek slowly a faint blush going away as I looked into his eyes, the deep satisfying green making me feel safe and warm inside.