Chapter 2

Alex and I start off in the woods. I climb a tree and he follows. I look over at him at the top of the tree and he winks. I blush and jump to the next tree. I turn around and watch as Alex gets knocked out of the tree and slam of the ground. "Alex!" I scream. I jump down and run to him.

He lifts his head a little but I put it back down. "Be careful. You could paralyze yourself." I say. I notice the bloodstain on his shirt. I lift it and see a large wound on his chest right above his abs.

I take my hand and go over it. He winces. "This might hurt a bit but I can heal you." I say. He smiles. My hand glows and the wound slowly heals.

It's about 10 minutes until its completely healed he slowly leans up but I push him down again. "Sh... You're still hurt. I must carry you to safety." I say and pick him up. Right then a figure jumps down from the trees. All I can see are the knives in its hands. "Awwww show yourself and fight like a real man." I sneer.

He relieves himself and standing there is the most strongest and biggest looking guy I have ever seen. "Oh lord." I whisper. I run as fast as I can with Alex in my arms and climb a tree. "I think I lost him." I say. He smiles. "Thank you for saving me." He whispers. He leans up a little and kisses me. I blush. "Alex..." I whisper. I take my bow out and nock it with a knife. I point it out at the boy I saw who had the invisibility power. I shoot and the knife lands in his chest. Blood sprays everywhere and I smile. I then look at Alex. He lays there unable to move.

I make my way over to Alex and put my hand over his neck. My hand glows and he slowly begins to heal.

After thirty minutes or so, his neck and back are completely healed. He sits up and hugs me. "I had no idea you could heal." I smile and nod.

We climb down from the tree and look for a new shelter. I look up at the sky and see that it's slowly getting dark. Soon we will be prey for others. "We have to get going!" I run and Alex chases after me. He turns into a horse and I stop. I jump onto his back and he gallops.

I stop him and I climb off. He turns back into Alex and I run up to a tree. A weeping willow. By that time, it's already pitch black.

We walk into the tree and set out stuff down. I lay my body against the tree and Alex lays down away from the tree. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun light. Alex is gone. "Alex!" I scream. I get up and run out of the tree with all my gear. His stuff is gone. I run into the forest. I look everywhere.

I finally stop and walk around. I come across a patch of blood. It has a trail. I follow it and it stops in the middle of no where. "Alex..." I whisper and kneel down to the blood. I feel a sharp pain on my waist. I fall and am flipped over my a girl who looks very much like a friend I had at the village. Wait... This is her. Black hair, green eyes.

"Savanna!" I scream. "Why are you here?" She snarls and pins me to the ground. "I got taken here." I say. "Me too. What's your power?" She asks me. "Fire. Yours?" I ask trying to move. She takes her knife and stabs my arm. Then puts it back. "Reflexes. They tested me by shooting a bullet at me. I caught it in my fingers of course." She brags. I bare my teeth like an animal would and she takes the dagger out again. She holds it above my head and it comes down at my face.

Suddenly it stops in mid air. She freezes. "Didn't know I had a little water skills did ya?" I sneer. I use the blood in her as my water and get her off me. Then in a hand motion, her body exploded. It sprayed blood everywhere. I run off, covered in blood until I crash into a man. "Sorry!" They say and I look up. "Alex!" I squeal. He's holding a large animal. "What happened to you." He says in horror. I look down at my clothes. They are drenched in blood.