Hello

Its funny after all this time I still don't know your name, it doesn't even matter anyway as long as i know you. Yeah, I know you. You probably seem confused right now but i was with you the whole time. I was right next to you for the last few years or so. I was watching you while you sleep, heard you talk with your friends and i know what you had for lunch any day.

You almost saw me quite a few times. I had to hide from you a lot. You know the time when you felt someone watching you but when you turn around nothing was there. Well there was. It was me all the time, only you never saw me.

As I was watching you, I realized you were a good person and i grew quite fond of you for the last few days. I was trying to find a way to talk to you, but i knew you would be afraid when you hear my voice, just like last time. Instead, I have a better idea.

I saw you using this website a lot. So I wrote this message last night, hoping you would read it one day. Now that you are finishing, don't be afraid. I just wanted to tell you so that you are prepared enough to see me tonight. And maybe... we could be friends?

I'll see you later when you roll over and try to fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Hey. I will publish more soon if you are reading this now. I just need time to think and solve people problems. Thanks....