Congratulations

Originally written by-Ms_Horrendous
~~~~~~~~~
Most of you will try this. Most of you won't

Maryem Kutzki
Now say it out loud. You have to say it the right way. Mar re m - Koot key.
Did you say it?
Out loud?

Okay great. Let me tell you about her. Maryem is a girl that died in a car accident. The car was found upside down with her in the drivers seat. She died with the seat belt still attached to her.

There was one cop, a cop that wasn't to serious durring the job.

"Maryem Kutzki? What kind of name is that?"

The other officers also made fun of her name.

The week after the funeral, Maryem's family, friends, teachers, and even the cops were found dead. Their bodies were all found in old cars. Cars that didn't belong to them.

Okay now that you've said her name. Even if you didn't say it, you said it in your mind. you think this is a game? you're probably smiling right now wondering about the bullshit you're reading. If you think it's bullshit, keep reading.

Within the next week, your body will be found in an old abandoned or junky car. Want to stop that? Follow the rules.

Maryem will come to you in your sleep. You won't see her. First you'll start hearing sounds. Mostly from under your bed, especially when you move around in your bed. You'll think the moment is coming for you, but once stop you'll hear that extra sound. Turn off the lights. She'll never kill you in the dark. Lucky you. Never face the closet! Do not stare at your closet for more than 2 seconds or you'll see her.

If you happen to stare at your closet, she will appear in front of you. Her body will be upside down in the air. Her burnt black hair will cover parts of her hideous face. She has no eyes; sadly they were burned. Her face is half gone as well, except for her lip. She has the upper lip, but the bottom is missing.

When you see her move to the right of your bed. The freaking right! Then say, "please sleep next to me."

Readers...do not be scared. She hates fear. She doesn't want you to be afraid of her. That makes her angry.

Once she lays next to you, go to sleep. Go to sleep fast because of you don't she'll ask you, "why aren't you sleeping?" Her voice won't sound right because she has no tongue. It'll sound sloppy and gross.

She'll touch you. She'll try to wake you. Please don't wake up! She'll start screaming and shrieking and blaming you for her death. She'll ask you why you didn't help her. She thinks just because you know her name that you could have saved her somehow.

This will carry on for a week. if you do a good job in not being afraid the whole seven days, maybe. Just maybe she'll spare you. If she does... Then congratulations.